PSG lost the game because of their mental approach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSG lost the game because of their mental approach

They came in the game disrespecting the opponent. Early in the game Mbappe, Danny and DiMaria were playing some gallery ball as if they have it in the bag. I’m so glad that we had the last laugh over DiMaria.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Don't agree.

Football is just a wicked game.

Example: Look at your first 2 gimmie goals.

The game is just a case study in the importance of total concentration.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

By the 15th minute they had 92% possession. OGS made an error in his initial tactic with 3 at the back and Bailly was horrible and guilty for the equalizer. It was a blessing that he got injured and had to come off. PSG had a free run down our right side. They were cutting our defense apart and should have scored about two.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That’s the worse I have seen a team play in CL and win

Comment

Bailly was only an imaginable third defender, he actually played right back hence his positioning on the play was wrong.
          Dalot , who incidentally, is accustomed to being fielded there,came on and filled the void.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
            That’s the worse I have seen a team play in CL and win
            Exactly. That's why this game is the greatest sport.

The probability of Arsenal giving ManDisUnited 6nil on Sunday is not zero.

I need a better adjective than describing the game as "wicked ".
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X