Mr. President and Rocky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. President and Rocky

Fred looks like Freddie Krueger. He’s the Brazilian Bebe. If any of you see Jawge come around and a run him mouth bout anymore Brazilian beg unuh run him fi me.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle
    Fred looks like Freddie Krueger. He’s the Brazilian Bebe. If any of you see Jawge come around and a run him mouth bout anymore Brazilian beg unuh run him fi me.
    Mi nuh see the game ... just the goals. I guess he won't be effective against PSG?

I saw where Rashford played .... that kid is a soulja!

Pity Spurs couldn't draw with Chelsea.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

For the PSG game OGS can just pick a name from a bag instead of playing Frebe. Sanchez also needs not get on the plane either. Big Ed got worked over up the arse on those two and Arsenal and the other club never even used any grease. We are winning despite them.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Chelsea is the least of our concerns,Spurs need fi draw wid Arsenal Saturday.

Comment

Those were Jose's direct buy. He wanted Sanchez so bad.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Jose Mourinho regrets buying Alexis Sanchez and believes Manchester United made a mistake in not signing Inter Milan winger Ivan Perisic instead, according to reports.

The Portuguese coach still regrets the club’s failure to sign Perisic – with CEO Ed Woodward reportedly refusing to stump up an extra £5m – and believes his skillset would have been a better fit.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/09/jose-...2/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle
              Just to mention, the man came on as a sub and set up the winner. Kudos to the Brazilian. I wonder if he can pilot a MU comeback on Paris?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Oh I thought I was the only one that saw it. Notice that Fred was given the silent treatment /you don't exist by the talking head on NBC? Nothing new for anyone in the work place.

On a positive side; You should hear my kids shouting with me; go Fred. Whenever Fred gets the ball I would be shouting his name with my friends joining in.Really proud of Fred.

Fred can play and it was his decisions that changed that game. It would be interesting to see him finding second gear. Makes me now wonder; what if Fred had played in the 2018 games.

Comment

I'm hoping that he rises to his transfer cost. He looks like a headless chicken on the field. He loses his balls too easily and he fails in his recovery. His passing choices are very dubious and then they are not properly executed. In the Crystal Palca game, he started on the left side of the midfield playing Pogba's position and a number of times I saw him on the right side crowding Pogba. I was hoping that the coach would take him off but unfortunately, Sanchez needed to go before him.

Comment

Okay that was Fred's first game after MANU played about 13 games. Proceed now to the S. Hampton game. Thanks.

Comment

The Southampton game was much of the same for the short time he was on the field. The shining light was his pass that set up the goal. I would love to be proven wrong about him as he plays for my team but right now he’s not showing why we paid so much for him.

Comment

"friends" should have been my kids

Comment

No that's not true for the ten mins Fred came on he was clearly hunting that goal. I saw Fred at the edge of the 18 where he could dribble in and he held the ball to pass sideways, in order to receive again. The pass to Lukaku was brilliant; fred saw Lukaku but used his body to fool them for one direction then quickly release in the next. Good finishing by Lukaku.

It only goes to show that one does not enter the field of battle without your Ninja (or special ops as they are called today) especially if your opponent is stacked with Ninjas/special ops guys. See, all it took was 10 mins for a Ninja to take out S.Hampton.

Saw what Ferno did against pool? Ferno surprised me; didn't know he had that type of game in him.This is why I kept asking about Fred.

It would be wise for Rashford to stick with Fred in order to learn ball science.

Comment

Fred has not made a great difference in his time at Manu. He lost all confidence. Hope he will regain it but a few games he played was really bad.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So I guess Pogba and Lukaku all had good games all along. Can Fred be judged under Ole as everyone else? Here fred just had 1.2 games since MANU's 14-15 games. I would say Fred is doing very well and he made a crucial difference against S.Hampton.

One cannot compare fred to Jesus or Neymar (they are a different class of Brazilians) Fred is coming right along and showing his knowledge of the game to boot.

Comment

Working...
                              X