Arsenal ....Arsenal ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal ....Arsenal ....

where are you? Watch out ....the Chevy logo comes to town.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

This game is wicked Lazie.

You just experienced it with PSG.

I am looking forward to an entertaining game on Sunday.

I have no dawgs in that fight...but I want the "red" team to win!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You want Arsenal to win, you really can't afford for Man U players to reach the desired level of confidence with an EPL matchup right around the corner, and the possibility of a CL one too.
      I wouldn't be too concerned about the latter, I swear we will get Bayern Munich.

Comment

Again: I said I want the red team to win!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Be careful what you wish for and how you call big side name.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            This game is wicked Lazie.

You just experienced it with PSG.

I am looking forward to an entertaining game on Sunday.

I have no dawgs in that fight...but I want the "red" team to win!
            Entertaining or boring, we just need the 3 points. Pogback should be fresh and ready to dominate the gunners.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What if the boogeyman misunderstands you , and think it is the Red Devil you want to win?
              Hopefully you are faaar more careful in your requests to the mystical spirits regarding the outcome of your games,otherwise Chelsea stands to benefit in a matchup..
              So Arsenal wears red at home, well so do we too!
              Incidentally, PSG saw red today even though we were decked out in a colour closer to white .

I was told that Pool is miles agead of my team,and there was no way we would beat PSG on the return leg by an oxygen deficient fan who is no wonder always blue in the face.I suspect we will never see him whenever his face is red, that is the time he invariably goes missing

Comment

Wishing is a last resort, we only do that when our arch rivals(the squatters) are playing against teams other than Man U.

Comment

Working...
                X