No announcement yet.

Give Solsjkaer the job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanchez getting injured makes it easier for the coach to pick the team going forward.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

If real. Being down and changing to 3-5-2 was a big move.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If Dolot conitnue he will be Valencia replacement on the wing. Then you have Shaw and Ashley Young as back to both for the next year or two.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dolot needs more game time at RB to learn his trade. Young next season must be used as "boatie". I like OGS talk about using my bwoy Pereira more forward. I knew he was very good from about 3 summers ago but his problem was where to play on the pitch. Mourinho couldn't figure it out.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

All our defenders, except Bailly and the out on loan Mensah, are prone to restraining opponents with their hands inside our 18.
            We are begging to get a penalty call against us, and quite possibly, end the game with 10 players.
            Our concerted defensive effort is masking serious deficiencies in our central defenders,that has to be addressed against PSG, that team will not be denied its share of scoring opportunities.

Comment

same, a elder statesman and boatie when needed. Sanchez is the odd man out.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X