Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait .... Buju Banton?

That sound a way .....
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Tough
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Tough
      Plus, what he is saying is true. Elephant man put out one bout him find it .... Look like a Buju fine it.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

dave kelly find it...

Comment

Bredrin, what is this all about?
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Buju new tune.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rbbjkPToK4U
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Him need fi sing bout SOE
              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Buju's Trust

Grammy-winning dancehall artiste Buju Banton has dropped his third single, since returning home from incarceration just under a year ago.

The single Trust, which was released last Friday, saw the deejay team up with long-time collaborator, producer Dave Kelly to come up with a single which harks back to Buju's early days in an authentic dancehall style.

“We realised that the current music is pulling on influences that were derived from our music. What Dave and Buju have shown is that there is a space for the authentic sound out of Jamaica and people are not getting it. So we are just working to solidify our position in the marketplace by giving everyone a taste of what the artiste is capable of and what he is known for.”

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/enter...1?profile=1116

Comment

Working...
                X