Jamaica looking good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica looking good

Excellent tactical setup by Tappa. Orgill is a workhorse and Nandi bwoy is a pillar in defense. Glimpses of Leon Bailey’s skill to setup the goal.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

The defensive mid is solid,love how everybody tracks back when they lose the ball.Slick passes doing it, not expending too much energy.

Tappa is really impressing me.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Winning mask flaws.

Ball management needs to improve imo.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Show me a team that cant improve,I will show you a disaster waiting to happen.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh understand ball management now ejit.

HL

Comment

3-1 ,Mr red white and blue.

Comment

Hector playing the defensive mid makes too many wayward passes
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

And as I write he’s substituted

Comment

All Honduras did was wake up the beast with that goal.

Comment

lost of discipline in the second half.

Like what I saw but need to play it easier in the second half. I know they wanted to please the crowd but totally lack of discipline.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He is better defensively than any of the other central midfielders. We lost defensive shape once he came out.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Can't play like that against Mexico or CostaRica...

Not an impressive win imo.

HL

Comment

How hard is it to maintain a field. They will tell you drought and this and that. But it’s maintenance.

Comment

Improve transition from defence to offence.
                            Get at least token pressure on the ball when we loose it, otherwise we look ok.

Comment

I think after a while they started playing to the crowd and lost discipline. When Hector came out the midfield began to play too high, everybody wanted to score and nobody lagging behind to win the ball so it but the defense under some pressure.

They looked more disciplined against the US so hopefully Tappa can talk to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X