Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie, Rocky and Jangle

While unnu busy taking on X.

Give me a few minutes on the new signing Daniel James. Di man fast like plane.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

My concern is that Big Ed refuses to give up football control. I'm hoping for the best and just waiting to see who and how many new players he brings in this summer. James signing is a positive.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin

I viewed a video of him about 2 weeks ago. Very quick ... capable of playing on either side. I am still waiting to see who is the defensive mid that will be signed. Hopefully that should be the 2nd signing.

X?!!! Please sometimes we have to simply walk pass those who still believe that the earth is flat.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        My concern is that Big Ed refuses to give up football control. I'm hoping for the best and just waiting to see who and how many new players he brings in this summer. James signing is a positive.
        Hearing Darren Fletcher’s name being linked with the role I am wondering if they are serious. If they want to appoint a former player, well there is Van De Sar doing an awesome job at Ajax.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yeah Woodward need to lego that but that is the call of the owner. Can't have Woodward dictating what role he has to play as we all know he is not a football man. The ball should be in Ole's court right about now to get who he wants.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I believe the most critical signing would be a world class defender. Get that first and we can stand a chance making the top four.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yep most critical is a good defender then it depends on the movement out.

It Seems like Wan Bassika on his way. He has the most tackles in the EPL last year and in my opinion a solid right back. I watch a few games with him and he doesn't get beaten often and he doesn't lose the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin

...thanks for the laugh Assasin !!
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

James is a prodigy, would have preferred Zaha, (who would have put fire under Martial's feet)nevertheless, James goes nicely with the rebuilding plan, and cost effective.

Comment

Working...
                  X