So let me get this .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    He wants away? I haven't heard him say that. Get good players around him ...
    So if he wants away - what do you do then?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

We could get MBappe, pretty sure offering Pogba nad DeGea will do.
      The player is young and beaming with confidence, being an integral part of a rebuilding process likely would not be out of the realms of possibilities for him.

If we are going to lose Pogba, then it has to be worthwhile.

Comment

DeGea routinely entertains the idea of leaving for La Liga.
        Turned out we never overpaid for him, clubs are lining up to sign him.
        Pogba wants to win trophies, and we do too.

Comment

We gotta be realistic with our expectations.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Players are like auctions for houses, your bid was beaten but it may very be worth leaving the 10 down payment just in case the winning bidders decides to pull out of the deal.
            The driving force behind today's players is making maximum money, it would be nice if they win trophies too.
            Dat Greasymann fellow may very well in the end settle for his third or fourth choice .

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              DeGea routinely entertains the idea of leaving for La Liga.
              Turned out we never overpaid for him, clubs are lining up to sign him.
              Pogba wants to win trophies, and we do too.
              "Pogba wants to win trophies, and we do too." - nah...really?? You graduated top of the class at X-school?? LOL!! The question is: does he think Manu** is the place to win trophies?
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

...if he Still thinks.., genius!
                The point is if we create a winning atmosphere then his desire to leave will diminish.

Comment

How about Pogba try been a part of making it a winning team instead of been a part of the break up? It is proven you don't just win by fulling your team with Pri madonnas. Until Pogba learn that he will not be a Manu player, as even Real is going through a rebuilding right now.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well then we can start at 1, it is in DeGea's best interest to command his two central defenders or deal with gis goal being bombarded...
                    All I am saying, let us judge Pogba when he has worthy teammates.

Comment

fact is as a player you have to believe that your coach and organization is trying to address this. You have to believe in the rebuild and that includes De Gea. You have to believe and help the youngsters and other transfer coming in to get better. It make no sense to be waiving the "I want to go flag". Pogba and De Gea also nee to take some responsibilities. They themselves know that while they did good, they could have done better.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X