• Show
Clear All

• A Bar Chart? What a Simpleton...

Who called it a bar chart?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

A dummy did
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Coronavirus Infections/100K -- May 3

JA ~16/100K........ Pop 2.9M ---- 469 cases
        Trinidad ~8/100K........ Pop 1.4M ---- 116 cases
        Haiti = ~1/100K........ Pop 11M ----- 85 cases
        Guyana ~10/100K........ Pop 780K -----88 cases

Conclusion: At this point regionally considering a sample of countries with more than 750K pop - JA is not horrible nor is it impressive in its outcomes re Coronavirus infection rates. Middling - to below average i.e. Nothing to write home about. Just as I stated a few weeks ago. The DR seems to have significant problems with an infection rate of ~70/100K

But the Criminal-Loving Tribalist Dummy set can buss the champagne as the JA outcomes are better than counting Dudus' body bags from the Chain Saw Murder Crew Inc.

Last edited by Don1; May 4, 2020, 05:26 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

better question...why did simpleton post a bar chart?

Comment

LOL - The Criminal Dummy Supporter returns. Now that the eediat argument the perp carried is rubbished with irrefutable data...he's back with more moronic attempted deflection

I doubt the guy can perform the simple calculation of a rate/100K of population

But counting Dudus dem Body Bags? Im ace dat

Comment

Working...
            X