HL!!!.......U.S. Soccer has finally hired a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......U.S. Soccer has finally hired a

new U17 head coach. I'm hearing that the reason they had difficulty filling the position is they now want the head coaches to reside in Chicago, where USSF headquarters is. I don't know why that's necessary.......He's the most qualified & experienced U17, or U.S. youth head coach, I've seen:

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...eam-head-coach

*Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a MLS head coach offer, after the U17 World Cup.

Qualify is not all. Look at Jose and Ole. Let us see how he perform. Talk bout qualified, Frankie better step up as Altanta fans a draw fi them lass (machete).

Good luck to him.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mildly surprised by the 'foreign' hire.......
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The Chicago residency was a deterrent, for many candidates.......They have a lot of other positions to fill, in the youth ranks - U14, U15, U18, U19 & U23. They might have to reevaluate the Chicago residency requirement, or offer BIG incentive packages to attract coaches. It has caused them to both loose coaches & have difficulty attracting new coaches.

Comment

Working...
        X