The man admit he is on medication for anxiety attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The man admit he is on medication for anxiety attacks

yet they threw him in at the deep end? Good thing he is an excellent 'talker' so he may well talk his way around his issues.

Ann v Crawford? Let the games begin.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Talk? Him better come with a brinks truck bout talk. Talk is cheap. Daryl isn't

Comment

Wha dis?

Comment

Est Portland by-election

Comment

Portie hot now. PNP better go all out to win this one as they are losing favor in the east. See South East St.Mary how they lost it and now Dunn a make good moves, it hard for them to win it back. Damion can't afford to make any mistakes as he is new to the parish and Ann Vaz a walk the streets long time.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ann-Marie gonna crush him. Damion's nomination was a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              Ann-Marie gonna crush him. Damion's nomination was a mistake.
              You underestimate Crawford? I heard Jackson asking for a debate. I cannot see Crawford losing that debate.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Bro Ann Marie has been putting in the work in East Portland going on 3 years now. When they had the extreme weather & landslides she was on the ground in Rio Grande Valley with heavy construction equipment to clear the area. Daryl was overseas at the time & when he came back they had JDF helicopter taking supplies to communities cut off from civilisation.

She setup the One Jamaica Foundation that collects clothes, bedding, etc for people in Eastern Portland. She setup a Woman's football league in East Portland. She is a woman & is empowering the women of Eastern Portland. What can Damion Crawford do for the people of Eastern Portland?

Debate cyaan win by-election, plus JLP gonna pour tons of government resources into the race like they did in the St Mary by-election. I guarantee a landslide victory for Ann Marie.

Comment

The can beat him if she talk about her One Jamaica foundation and the work she has done in Portland even before been a candidate. If she try to depart from a political point of view she will lose but if she stick with her subject on turning economy around and doing something for East Portland that hasn't been done in 40 years.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Okay gentlemen. I never said Crawford could do anything .... he is a slick talker and knows a "trick" or 2. But ..... we will see.

Comment

heard them announce sports complex at calder park and big movie filming.. no one cares about debate

Comment

i agree with you bricky... Damion fi play domino and chat.

Comment

Vaz already have the woman football league all across Portland. Hope Damion realize that Snow hill different from Millbank and long road. There is a lot of diversity in these communities and the pride within. The last minute injection don't afford the time.

Comment

Working...
                          X