No announcement yet.

So, the man reach for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O.K Thanks,yuh subjects couldnt help yuh.
    Last edited by Sir X; March 5, 2019, 12:57 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Its good you can read,I know comprehending is the kicker for you.Is there any new information you can provide on how the jamaican party shitstem delegate candidates to represent the people, please share.

Hint , Crawford came from town, what does he know about portland ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

the problem is not because he came from town. He needed to know the constituency and know the issues but instead he states it is a stepping stone for him and take it personally to the other candidate. Trumplike.

I understand your need for candidates to be selected by their local community and delegate, When Crawford was selected he was because the PNP think he would be a better candidate than Andrea Moore but his mouth may just kill him.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So basically Damion (& you) is saying that a large portion of the residents of East Portland are racist & classist

Comment

Thanks Sass, your thought process has been noted....lol.

A classic example of the shitstem- If Crawford sees it as a stepping stone and has no interest in knowing his constituents,the area ,its problems are a plan to develop it,how many others before,current and to come ! like him have that thought process in this shitstem,where the party delegates and schuffle candidadtes across the island.

BTW yuh ead nuh good,

Comment

Basically what I am saying is ,its nothing new and Damion is a hypocrite because he is party to it.

Comment

even without knowing, and this is a constituency that commonly vote for people who live within it and work within.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not following you. Damion is claiming that a large portion of constituents in East Portland are decrying him because of his race and class. He is disparaging the very constituents he seeks to represent.

Comment

I dont expect you to follow me,he is a hypocrite because he is of the class shitstem,the political tool of imposing on the people who will represent them is a part of the class system,written in our constitution.

Wealth empowers it and color highlights and distorts it.If Crawford couldn't use color,he would use wealth.

You need to read up on Stuart Hall,racism and classism or (isms ) dictates the power structure .

Comment

Is that the same constituency that came out to see him? I doubt very much, most Portlanders were saying any of that as he seemed to be welcomed initially.

Comment

Working...
                      X