Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predator: Reinforcing Rasta Stereotypes

https://kaddiaz.wordpress.com/assign...esearch-paper/

The Ultimate African Assasin.I have always argued this was the aim of the movie,babylon reinforcing stereotypes.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

From African High tech Alien Assassin to Pot smoking joy seekers

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...a-harris-faces

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      From African High tech Alien Assassin to Pot smoking joy seekers

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...a-harris-faces
      She can respond to that without any difficulty by simply saying, "Look, there is no better place in the world to observe the dynamics of prosecution and persecution for the smoking and planting of ganja to where today discussing its deccremimalization and legalization is being played out than in Jamaica, and yes i am half Jamaican and as of such i have always felt sympathy for those who have been prosecuted and even killed for trying to get ganja legalised for.use in their reigious practice, and as an extension i think the same is applicable in the USA for medicinal purposes. And no i am not going to apologize to anyone, not even my father".
      That would put that issue to rest.

Comment

All it shows is a generational shift,my generation views on ganja are different from my parents and grandparents, That's all she has to say.

Some Jamaicans in Jamaics feel the same way,as do some out of Jamaica,both parents and children,pro and against.

I agree with the point of not generalizing ,nuff man guh jail and dead fi likkle weed, it diminishes the struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          All it shows is a generational shift,my generation views on ganja are different from my parents and grandparents, That's all she has to say.

Some Jamaicans in Jamaics feel the same way,as do some out of Jamaica,both parents and children,pro and against.

I agree with the point of not generalizing ,nuff man guh jail and dead fi likkle weed, it diminishes the struggle.
          Cant just say that because there are people of her parents and granparents who dont think legalization should take place. I am one of them, but the conversation is not about the belief of any one individual.

Comment

You sound like an excellent press secretary.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X
              https://kaddiaz.wordpress.com/assign...esearch-paper/

The Ultimate African Assasin.I have always argued this was the aim of the movie,babylon reinforcing stereotypes.
              She has to hit it early and not let it take on a life of its own.

Comment

Read again my point speaks (directly) to that.

Comment

It all leads me back to the Master Thesis:

http://ieas.unideb.hu/admin/file_9698.pdf

Comment

Working...
                  X