Manu almost ready to ride again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manu almost ready to ride again.

Ole has done a good job so far building a decent squad. I think what he need to do is get rid of Pogba (not because he is not talented) because of the the problem that comes with him. Use the money to buy Grealish and Decoure from Watford and you have a strong midfield. Then Get rid of Sanchez and get a forward who can stretch the field. Ole has given the youngsters a chance and at the same time bought in some decent pieces.

Manu ready to ride again
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Well spoken ManU fan!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

One of the things OGS has achieved is creating depth to the squad, that is evident given we are optimistic despite Rashford being sidelined because of injury, well Pogba availability ensures..
      The second thing is OGS' recent pair of acquisitions embody total commitment to the club, and hopefully that will transcend Pogba who has even more reasons...
      We will make the assessment after enough time has passed, besides,if everything goes according to plan,then what we will end up with is a viable club insomuch that Pogba will want to be a part of.
      I am more concerned about Lindelof starting over Bailly, and Fred over Pogba,Sass.

Comment

Man City is having real problem now. I hope Pep stay and turn it fix it.
        Nothing nicer than a good EPL season with at least 5 good teams.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thought you were a villa fan..

Comment

Unlike a certain turncoat paper fan, I don’t need to Xplain, Sass went through the proper channels before he became an Empire soldier. He filed his application and paid his membership dues.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Lol,I thought the same OJ.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

sass jump ship...

Comment

As mi tell Courtney a long time ago I was one of the only one on this site who saw Man United play in Stadium with Norman Whiteside and Alan Brazil etc. I was a Manu U fan but base on my family in Birmingham and when I go would go to Villa games, I supported them but they fell out of the league and I couldn't see nothing as their games were not on any Tv. Now they are back in the EPL but too late, I don't even recognize the side except Grealish who I said years ago will be the Balla.

What I like best about football is the building project and Manu have an interesting one. I will give them full support until they get back on top and winning everything almost every year becomes a bit boring for me, Then I will not be tooting their horn. Will talk a little more about this later.

Comment

Bredrin you was a villa fan.. they got relegated and you switch

Comment

Thank yuh sah !
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                      X