Been watching some pre VAR games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been watching some pre VAR games.

I must admit that without some radical revision in VAR decision making...the game was better then. Imperfection has some desirable traits!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Remember how the man them cuss me when mi say if we put technology in the game and don't use it right, it will make the game worst?

Goal line technology is perfect but the rest? The interpretation in most part is to cover the ref decision.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Asassin, the referee would have been inclined to give those controversial decisions even without VAR?
      Though faaar from being adequate, VAR has to be seen as useful in deciding those other cases.

Comment

The disruption in the flow of the game is not good.

HL

Comment

Agreed, and that is The gripe I have with VAR.

Comment

It is more than that for me.
            1) They take the play and play it over too many times to justify whatever they want
            2) It still miss basic fouls
            3) not all plays are reviewed, only what the ref want
            4) How long after a goal score is a previous foul on the field is looked at? this is very inconsistent.
            5) Only penalty kicks it is almost given that the goalies is stealing and will be taken again at least 50 percent of the time.
            6) When is offside offside? there so much contradiction and also not better than before.

Just a few for now
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

#4 & #6 need to revised or eliminated.

HL

Comment

Working...
              X