So Woodward continues to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Woodward continues to

dither with this transfer. With Woodward in charge of this .... don't be too optimistic about any new signings.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I've been holding my tongue... A few players need to be shipped out between now and summer.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

OGS ,against sound judgement, jumped head first in the battle between the fans and Woodward,opting to side with his employers.
      I wonder how it will go down if he does not get Bruno?

Comment

Well 5 out of contract in the summer. Let us see but as you say some need to go. Baily coming back now too Get rid of some get a defensive mid.

I join you on Lingard now. Either a bench warmer or he can go. If he stays you going to have to mix his money with copper. Brandon Williams going to eat somebody's food.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I concur with you Rocky. One of my biggest issue with OGS is his philosophy of packing the team with English players. To date, his three signings have been decent and has improved the team, however, I think in general, English players lack the technical abilities in comparison to their foreign counterparts. There a few exceptions, and they come overpriced. James Madison and Grealish cost about 20 - 20 million more than Fernandes whose numbers are significantly better than them.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Woody better just get Bruno. I understand he is still offering 50 while the other team want 50. Grealish will go for about the same price. Maddison will be expensive, as Rodgers and Leicester City drive a hard bargin for their players.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              Woody better just get Bruno. I understand he is still offering 50 while the other team want 50. Grealish will go for about the same price. Maddison will be expensive, as Rodgers and Leicester City drive a hard bargin for their players.
              "Woody better just get Bruno....."

Call me the pessimist .... I expect Woodward to fail with this signing.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I have very low expectations. All of these closings take forever because of "negotiations" and in the end we end up paying exactly the asking prices without any discounts. We have a blind, retarded mute as our chief negotiator.

Comment

Rashford out- long term. Young boy Haaland scores a hat trick on his debut. Our midfield has to be relying on 32 year old Mata to come on and create something while Woodward dither over the price of a midfielder who has scored as many goals as our leading striker.

Comment

It nuh matter if Manu have a technical director or not as long as Woody in the middle of these negotiations it is gone to be a problem. Trumplike deal nun work inna football when you NEED a player.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Rashford out- long term. Young boy Haaland scores a hat trick on his debut. Our midfield has to be relying on 32 year old Mata to come on and create something while Woodward dither over the price of a midfielder who has scored as many goals as our leading striker.
                      It is clear, Woodward is a retard.

Comment

De man dem fi play professional golf,no risk of physical contact wid de opponent.
                        Arsenal rough we up and now Pool, on both occasions we were rattled.

We were disgraceful today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          I have very low expectations. All of these closings take forever because of "negotiations" and in the end we end up paying exactly the asking prices without any discounts. We have a blind, retarded mute as our chief negotiator.
                          As me seh .... kmft ...... “United will pay an initial fee of £46.6m and the deal includes add-ons of £8.5m based on Fernandes’ appearances for United and the club qualifying for the Champions League.”

Comment

Damn Woody is a hard negotiator. He save Manu a wooping in 2.5 million Pound. LOL!!!

Pressure tek him.

Comment

So Big Ed a look fi buy a case of Corona fi bring come a Old Trafford. KMFT. Comedy club.

Comment

Working...
                              X