My thoughts on Ja’s male sprinting decline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts on Ja’s male sprinting decline

Many of you may know of me, many of you probably don’t. So, let me introduce myself.

My name is Lerone Clarke, a former sprinter for Jamaica. I ran the 100m and the 60m dash indoors and outdoors competitively. I have represented my country for over 12 years. I was always a fast athlete as a student of William Knibb Memorial High School, but I was never one of the schoolboy sensations who made an impact at Champs.

I, however, came into track and field success on the national stage, while attending and competing for G.C. Foster College, a few years later. I then attended Lincoln University in Missouri, USA, where I competed at the NCAA DII level. I had a successful student-athlete and national track and field career.

I also had a great professional athletics career amassing two major titles, the 2010 Commonwealth Games and 2011 Pan-American Games gold medals and a national record in the 60m, before retiring in 2014.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...inting-decline
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

To sum it up , di man dem (coach and athlete) get buy out and it naah guh stop.It will decrease because Bolt is gone , so some might puruse the title of fastest man coming out of Ja, which has a significant monetary value.So does 2nd fastest.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
    X