Serious times run at Western Champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious times run at Western Champs

Class 4 girl from Mt Alvernia high run 25.00 for the 200m and Class 4 boy from Petersfield clocked 54.14 for the 400m.

Oh by the way remember this name Javier Johnson of Green Island, will win the Class 3 sprint double at Champs
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Rusea's high also have a few Class 3 girls who will be hard to beat in the 800m and high jump
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Why? What times did Javier do?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I hope I see all these good athletes at the same school next year. Probably not going to happen tho.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They may well be all at the same school, the school they all transfer to!

BTW I hear that Mr Thwaites is addressing this issue in parliament as we speak.
          Last edited by Islandman; February 24, 2015, 04:36 PM.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Let us see. Unless the schools are sanction then it will not stop these transfer. Kids are willing to sit out a season to be in a good program. So let me hear.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well, it will be a great opportunity for them if they can take advantage of it.

Comment

'Good programs' is subjective though, most schools with a track program has a certified coach or two...the number of those who move to 'big schools' and flop far outnumber those who do well
                Che Guevara.

Comment

is a risk, some willing to take it.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yeah big difference when you can run in decent development meets. eat decent food and actually do gym work as oppose to just running on god given talent.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                    X