One down...Empire soldiers only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Henrik is injured. The starting 11 was our best. Our weak spot is LB. We also need a world class player to replace Carrick.
    We were fortunate today. The 2 weeks off for the Saints had them energized. That Italian in the box reminds me of Paolo Rossi.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes we were. The 15 days to prepare showed. I hope they show the same vim and vigour against their next opponent.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Big up Southampton today they played well, deserved runners up, got into the final without conceding a goal but ran into a big team and players with a sense of destiny....Zlatan if the new god of Old Trafford!!!
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

there is no way Lingard starts over Rashford if the idea is to start our best players.
          Mata is only effective in or around the opponent's 18,he frequently loses the balls elsewhere or makes back- passes.He is a liability against high pressing opponents.Rooney would have been my pick.
          Stuck with Rojo by default,but where is Mensah.
          We will get hurt fielding those suspects against Chelsea.

Comment

Good point,our opponent's earned the right...,that makes them a formidable team.

Comment

Working...
            X