Lazie and the United crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie and the United crew

We and them this year, Special one get special players...one more central defender to come and we good

GGMU
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Welcome back Big Man. Jose bring back the vibes already. Decisive and naw skin teet. Rooney right now looks like the weakest link.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

And of course he is alluding to replacing Blind(who has done okay but will prove to be lacking against fast,agile opponents.
      I am also looking for a back up for Valencia(Messah who may very be the cd Sickko yearns for).
      Last edited by Rockman; August 9, 2016, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Blind would stay in my squad ahead of Felatio and Bastian, he can play so many different positions when midfield is his rightful spot, I would keep Mensah as well and groom hi to be the next big thing
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

This might be Rooney's last season before he goes to China to get rotten rich or the MLS
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Fellaini and Blind are slow but that is where the similarities end.Fellaini by virtue brings things to the table that only he can,he provides a viable outlet for deGea looong kicks,and a formidable force in the box regarding dead ball situations.
            He isn't nearly as good as Blind is with the ball at his feet(though Blind tend to dwell on the ball a tad bit too looong)but he makes up for that by quickly making a pass,and those passes are usually completed.He is essential to my squad,Sickko.

Comment

The squad is looking good. We can work with what we have now. I have my reservations about the cover for Luke Shaw. Rojo has not stepped up and I would prefer Bothrick over him.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Where is Blackett,and how coyld he have been assessed by Mourinho?
                Lazie made a sound point a few weeks aback,he reminded us thatwhatever lift we had last season came from players hiding in plain sight;the homegrown players.

Comment

Working...
                X