A DVD recommendation for parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A DVD recommendation for parents

I would like to recommend an incredible DVD for any parent that trains their kid one on one. It is called One on One Coaching for Parent and Child.It is done by Roger Wilkinson.This is the greatest DVD I have ever seen for someone who wants to train their kids. I also highly recommend it for any coach who does personal training. I can't say enough good things about it. If you go and buy just make sure you don't accidentally buy the Advanced DVD. While it is decent it is no where close to the qualityof the firstOne on One Coaching for Parent and Child. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: A DVD recommendation for parents

Haile bredrin! Is this a football DVD? If so where can it be purchased? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Sensi (3/22/2007)Haile bredrin! Is this a football DVD? If so where can it be purchased? Thanks in advance.
      Hey Sensi sorry for taking so long with a response. I just noticed your post now. Yes it is a football DVD. You can get it at www.reedswain.com. Click the "DVDs" tab and then select "individual skill development". From therelook for the DVD called "One on One Coaching for Parent and Player" (Roger Wilkinson). It is towards the middle of the page. When you order it just get it by regular mail. I find thatit comesjust as quicklyas theexpress delivery. Save the change.

There is also a 2nd DVD called "Advanced One on One Coaching" but don't get that if you plan to only buy one. The first one is absolute gold. Hope this helps! - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Many thanks bredrin.

Comment

Working...
        X