X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex Reggaeboy: The A lic

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...6?profile=1511
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Well done Big Claude.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

best post yuh ever mek...big claude not whining or pointing fingers...performance speaks loudest

Comment

LFC link!.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...4?profile=1511

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

just a shame that venture isn't in jamaica...but it is what it is...dweet big claude...

Comment

Wow, suh yuh believe a Jamaican ave di talent and brains to build and run an academy ?

Comment

“It's a new club we started here in Orlando where we try to do things the right way. Everything that we do comes from the Liverpool Academy in England. It's a pathway for us to try and do things the right way,” Davis said.

“I have been working here for five years and I try to implement stuff. You know I play all my life in England and I see the ways the academies run. I try to do that here, but unfortunately we do not have the financial backing,” he pointed.
              it's not rocket science...but i forgot...we have such a unique culture that what works in every other footballing nation could never work for us...given our history of slavery...& rebellion & such

Comment

You believe slavery is stopping us from developing academies in Jamaica, but a Jamaican is capable of developing one, truth is, he isnt the 1st to develop one which destroys your enslavement theory. I would look at a lack of finances, organization and progressive thinking as the issue. Since the implementation of higher standards of coaching education/licensure the knowledge of organization and financing such, seems to be falling into place.

Give it time,in 2 to 5 years , I hope to see 2 to 3 A lic Jamaican holders running clubs, national programs and academies in JA. Competition is healthy.

Comment

I wonder if these partnership are of great benefit to most small clubs.

My boys club is affiliated with Chelsea. They actually have to have the Chelsea badge on the uniform and it cost the kids for that. They may have a coach come over once in a while and a few coaches go there. I fail to see the curriculum they use consistently. The kids pay more for uniform, I mean at least 100 dollar more. To have these academy you have to have at least 1000 kids ready to pay for it.

Hope it work for Claude.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Most of the Jamaican coaches doing their A or B license have to do it on their own. As I said before there are a lot of qualified coaches in the diaspora and in Jamaica with very good qualification and licenses.

JFF will do there thing but a lot more need to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      You believe slavery is stopping us from developing academies in Jamaica

nope...i'm mocking you and the dummy crew #willielynch

Comment

More like a futile attempt in hiding your subconscious being and inability to have a discussion. To recoil in your insecurities is the norm for you and then dismiss it as jest ,when called out, its expected.

That said,its a first you have given a Afro Jamaican credit that's not linked to your green party.

Kudos!.

Comment

it was not said in jest...it was said mockingly...you idiots are always the one saying our culture is different because of slavery & we need to adapt things to fit our culture...glad you realise how stupid you sound now

Comment

Ahhhhhh shuddupp, more proof you are an ass! Every thing adapts to the local culture for survival. Jamaican restaurants adapt to the american culture ,like McDonald's adapts to the jamaican culture. Culture is an expression of historical experiences,yes enslavement was a part of that in both jamaican and american cultures.

You see McDonald's promoting BLM,like jamaican restaurants doing same in NY,all linked to the enslaved experience and it's not stopping them from progress or as you like to hear making money.

Comment

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X