RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Liverpool fans left on the forum? Anyway ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Liverpool fans left on the forum? Anyway ....

congratulations....
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie
    congratulations....
    Thank you Lazie, is just me, Peter, and Mo. I haven't been around for months - too busy to waste my time with the nize!! Anyway, thanks.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Hey Paul....longtime nuh see.

What's the occasion?

Hope all is well. Hail up Peetah fi mi.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The occasion is the anniversary date of the death of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. He trying to Start Something with Sir X.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Hey Paul....longtime nuh see.

What's the occasion?

Hope all is well. Hail up Peetah fi mi.
          Greetings HL. Time is a beatch...don't have none - an me jes ah get howl. I have been swamped time-wise working on getting a frustratingly challenging business off the ground, on my B license, and on my boys - coaching in the era of covid nuh easy. Plus, I have tried for YEARS to educate the darkness pon dis ya board, but it come een like trying to dig a hole in water. Jes nah guh happen.

The USSF B is not a joke course, let me tell you. Very technical on periodization, game analysis, player management, age group development, and session planning. Out of the 36 people in my class, only 3 of them (I am one obviously) are part-time coaches. Several ex-professionals, some DA, but most are college coaches. Instructors all coached national teams at the U23 and down level and pro teams as well.

So far, it's a very good experience. We finish in July/August (if mi pass). Anyway, enjoy yourself and stay safe. And btw - you, BT, X can cheer up, ah fi wi time now. Klopp listened to me and BUSS OPEN THE CHECKBOOK when him get set two transfer records getting Alisson and VVD; the pieces that were missing from the season before. That's what some people with the Donald Trump lyad gene would characterise as "more with less". Unu dead now that Traore gonna come to LFC.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

this bredda jus live pon my name...tek two likkle online coaching class & fancies himself the next johan cruyff...all this confidence in a side that flopped out in champions league round of 16...i'm just sayin

Comment

Wha yuh aguh say when you drop out of champions league next ,Real a guh deal wid unnu case and then end up 3rd in the prem next season ?

Unnu corna dark,is like yuh need a next 300 mil to compete with my side.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

we're favourites genius...

Comment

Yep,favourites to lose ,ask Chelsea ,Einstein.:

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i'll ask atletico madrid

Comment

As mi say yuh soon join wi.

Comment

Working...
                      X