MOBDRO is the best APP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOBDRO is the best APP.

To hell with subscribing to ESPN+ to get games in the FA Cup or other games not shown on TV.

Just finished watching City thrashed Rotherham United 7NIL!!

It was not in HD...the commentary was on Portuguese. I have watched City games with commentary in Arabic. I dont care. Just as long as I see the game.

I am sure the next game on The 9th. against Burton Albion in the Carabao(sp?) Cup will not be on regular TV. MOBDRO to the rescue....again!
    Last edited by HL; January 6, 2019, 12:24 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

These MOFO tv networks are a set of thieves. I pay Verizon for the ultimate package so that I can watch my football on MY tv and not on the phone, tablet or the computer. I’m old school. NBC Sports came out with the Gold BS which I paid for now ESPN comes with their Sh!t. I signed up to watch the Empire play and immediately cancelled right after the match. I’ll be returning for the next round.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

even better:

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

Comment

The only one I pay for is NBC Gold.

Was tempted to do the ESPN+ ripoff. But when I got to the payment bit...i said fuuuukit! I then went to MOBDRO.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          To hell with subscribing to ESPN+ to get games in the FA Cup or other games not shown on TV.

Just finished watching City thrashed Rotherham United 7NIL!!

It was not in HD...the commentary was on Portuguese. I have watched City games with commentary in Arabic. I dont care. Just as long as I see the game.

I am sure the next game on The 9th. against Burton Albion in the Carabao(sp?) Cup will not be on regular TV. MOBDRO to the rescue....again!
          Is this using a fire stick?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Terrible App ,it sticks ,breaks down and has a million commercials !

10 times better

https://www.livenettv.to/
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Is this using a fire stick?
              No. Just a simple app download...

To me, the simple one add is the only drawback. I use the app only on occasions ...like tge FA Cup etc.

HL

Comment

Working...
              X