X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL & Brick

Show yuh face after yuh banana skid pan crystal palace 2:1 . tomorrow
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

3:2........$liiiiippppppppppppppppp,Bim!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

.....keep your bloomers on X.

Dont xpose your self this early.

Thunks.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Leicester, Southampton and Liverpool,how many skids do you see coming for you,or how many points lost,3,6 or 9.....lol

Your bwaaay Brick is an embrrassment,man can guh missing suh easy,man heart can suh weak.

I don't expect to see him post next year

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          .....keep your bloomers on X.

Dont xpose your self this early.

Thunks.
          You can always tell a wagonist from far. Dem mek the most nize, an when de cyart wobble likkle bit...dem run or chat bare fawt. LOL!!! My new name fi him is TrumpX, seh one ting, den seh is the nex man dat seh it or try fi move the goal post, like when him run go a City but call Paul 5th columnist (e.g. Lyin Ted...but who lie more dan Trump?)...or when at half time him laugh after Valencia and braps, cause we fi crash ana call big man "weak heart" (like how Trump predict big red wave...LOL!!) ...me know seh the search engine wi bruk if me dig up more - LOL!!! TrumpX to the werl!!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Marin, yuh done xpose TrumpeX with your "....HL & Brick...mi deh pan de waggon.... " subtext .

He has no vision about the individual health of key members of the squad. That losing one or more can affect the rhythm and success.

Him pizen bad bad.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Tell me something 5th columnist when you awoke what happened?

Bad mind a kill yuh.I asked you specifically in detail what do you we need, to progress, you hadnt a clue under B.R,

I said we need a coach ,you said no
              I said we need a centre half, you said no
              I said we needed a G.K,you said no
              I said we needed an attacking mid , you said no
              I said we needed a striker , you said thats all we needed a 25 goal a season striker.

All in the context that I told you the team is unbalanced and we have good owners who were rich enough.

Your analysis was pi$$$ poor and it continues to be so.Now run whey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJWqjO8tggE

Comment

Working...
              X