OJ if the current JFF stay in office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OJ if the current JFF stay in office

We going back to the time when we couldn't enter international competition.

What went down this week?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/spor...8?profile=1498
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Let me be clear , I think the current administration is INCOMPETENT no if and or buts... I have never said otherwise. However if you are equating to the fact they are incompetent so they should provide a stipend for players that is beyond their means and the second highest in concacaff, more than England, I am not down with that. You cant drink champagne with Coors money..

Comment

My first point was the the stipend the player demanded was too high. I am however convince that the incompetence and lack of trust is what cause us to be at the juncture. Because most of the players have no faith and think they have no say they made a hold down stickup. How this current tour plays out is just another example of how not to run a tour, camp and US Visa. How many times are they going to run into visa problems by waiting too late?

Now we are in a curious spot as to what if the new recruits perform above average? some man will be left out. it is a mess and at some stage we all have to come as a unit or our corner dark.

Comment

The Visa thing I understand. I cant blame them for this after hearing Mr. Spied interview. The issue is the current pool of players the Andre, Damion ect all has visa and the idea was to apply for the Austrian visa remotely however that was not the case since they had to be in in DC to do so and the players in the negotiating decided they would NOT take part in the USA game. So that is why you have a bunch of players who had to go from JA to DC to get to Washington and some had no USA Visas.

I do have some concern, going forward, Andre would not be my captain. I think the players should get a rep because it may cause backlash because negotiating is hard if it becomes contentious. I do think the JFF can up their game but we agree Dalton Wint and those folks are not up to speed.

Comment

Working...
          X