Rocky mi left this fi you below.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky mi left this fi you below.

This is not JLP or PNP but when teens party and young adults and spread the this thing, how do you protect the old, the people with diabetics which we have a lot of and other vulnerable people????

Just tell me another way. How resilient is the old and vulnerable and the ghetto people who live inna one or two room or big yard?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Look, breaking COVID 19 regulations is not limited to a certain class, age, or gender.
    The old politician who subdued the foreigners supposedly in search of buying weed was in violation of the curfew, yet he was paraded as some sort of hero.
    Besides, what sense it makes to arrest a bunch of people and transport them in one vehicle if your effort is to thwart the spread of COVID 19, the importance of which only came after the election.Did you not see party faithful making every effort to get grandma and grandpa to vote?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhead View Post
      The old politician who subdued the foreigners supposedly in search of buying weed was in violation of the curfew, yet he was paraded as some sort of hero.
      wrong again...he was on MOHW business in westmoreland and was staying overnight at a villa...yuh full a gimmicks enuh rockhead

Comment

Nonsense, he visited a good friend, and must have driven to the location during the curfew hours.
        Please tell me what was the official business he was handling?

Comment

rubbish again...MOHW had a covid fair in Westmoreland earlier that day...he overnighted at the villa...what a man can tell lie

Comment

A COVID fair?
            Well let us assume it is not retrofitting, zoom would not have been an option because of the # of attendees?
            It was reported via the media that he went to help out a friend, that should take care of who is doing the lying.
            Obtw, isn't the common denominator between a fair and party a gathering?
            All that is now needed is a thunder storm so you can drown in the hole you keep digging.

Comment

a fair...like he goes out in the towns handing out masks & encouraging folks to follow COVID protocols and stuff like that...leading from the front...bout zoom

Comment

Why there though, this is getting ridiculous now, I will let you have have the last say!

Comment

why where? it was an all island initiative...westmoreland not part of jamaica?

Comment

It is not limited to class or, age or gender but we know who is the most vulnerable?

The fact is it easily passed on by younger people who don't even have any idea they are doing it. Name the step to protect the vulnerable.

I ask you a question but you didn't answer. Voting was not a problem if the proper procedures were followed. Public meeting and caravan is a different story.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ask him if we should have waited and held the election now...when covid is off the charts...rockhead & little X are wrong 100% of the time & never want to admit it

Comment

Working...
                      X