FireFox browser issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireFox browser issue

This is for Firefox users having problems with accessing certain links in the forum. It seems as if the depelopers have addressed the linksproblem with Firefox with the new upgrade which we installed over the weekend. You will need to empty your cach first though so you can realize the change (instructions below).

I too was having the problems on my home computerand after the update, I tried but the problem was still there. I then downloaded Firefox on my work computer and used it to access the forum and it was able to access the problem links without any problems. Only when I emptied my cache at home was Firefox able to access those same problem link.

To empty cache in Firefox, do the following:<H3>Mozilla Firefox v1.5 and Above for Windows XP/2000/ME/98 &amp; Mac OS X</H3><UL><LI>Open Firefox, select the Tools menu, and choose Clear Private Data. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle></TD><TD width=10></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><BR clear=all><LI>Place a check mark next to all items to be cleared (see screenshot), then click Clear Private Data Now.

</LI>[/list]<A name=firefoxold></A><H3>Mozilla Firefox v1.0 and Below for Windows &amp; Mac OS X</H3><UL><LI>Open Firefox, select the Tools menu, and choose Options. (If you use OS X, go to the Firefox menu and choose Preferences.)

<LI>In the Options dialog box, click the Privacy icon (a yellow padlock). <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle></TD><TD width=10></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><BR clear=all><LI>In the Cookies section, click Clear.

<LI>In the Cache section, click Clear.

<LI>Wait until the text on the Clear button changes to grey, indicating that the cache is empty.

<LI>Click OK to close the Options dialog box.

<LI>To be safe we recommend you close and re-open Firefox. </LI>[/list]
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran
Working...
X