Brogad vs Brogramps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brogad vs Brogramps

..I have been hearing/reading all these polls. People tend to forget in JA ppl vote for their MP, not the PM. All politics is local.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

JLP run dem internal polling & aiming to buss throat in several battleground seats...bunting might get him throat buss if him not careful...rhoda giving him a warm time

Comment

Bunting going would be nice.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Seat like South East ST.Mary and East Portland hard for PNP to win back. Norman Dunn of South East St.Mary is a classic example of a working MP. In two years he has done real good work in his constituency. PNP have a good candidate (He seems to be a very good candidate) but with Vaz winning the by election and working it gives her the edge. Those are seats the PNP need to turn it around.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The way how Diptop a talk yuh expect the JLP to win 63 seats, i just hope Bunting goes with Phillips.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              The way how Diptop a talk yuh expect the JLP to win 63 seats, i just hope Bunting goes with Phillips.
              Agreed. The Termites...and JA...would benefit from a BIG WASHOUT...straight.

Reset di ting an' buss some freshfoot tician
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
              X