No announcement yet.

It's easy to stay under the street light and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In terms of Air J and football; yes because there is a relation.

Well if you choose this site; you will hear yapping all the time.

Boss you are very confused. Math is the foundation behind technology, engineering and science. It's just more pronounced in this post industrial age (for obvious reasons). You speak of applications and technology and then you quote Einstein. Can you point me to a product that Einstein built or designed? See you are right back to my initial argument.

Not to worry; there are powers in JA that is making sure education will never be a priority. This way the island can remain in the state it was a 110 years ago. I have a feeling you know some of those people

Comment

Here is a guy who has zero standing in STEM or any national development issue trying to criticize workforce development policy which he has no understanding of nor experience in... yet apparently expects to be taken seriously

Bizarre. But gwaan yap same way. That doesn’t need any particular expertise. But if you wish to be taken seriously... do a little work in the subject area first
      Last edited by Don1; July 16, 2019, 12:30 PM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yah sure, just answer my question on Einstein.

Yes yapping it will be, because that's what this space is about.

Comment

Not making excuse for him nor making excuses. Just saying what he does with it should be measured and put in to context. When Zidane loses the ball for France they fight to get it back (in order to give to Zidane).

Comment

No more time for any back and forth with folks spewing uninformed theories while having no practical experience in the field.

If you don’t understand the quote that’s too bad. I’m amazed that you don’t get it but ah juss suh di ting set
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
            X