Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big bl#%%}cL€#%tttttt goaaalllll

From buddyhead.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I Love This Game
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I think he just earned another season at City, well taken unstoppableshot from outsude the 18,can't even blame Leicester for allowing him that shot.

You may as well stick a fork in Pool.

Comment

I see this team and honestly I’m envious. When I see the leadership and both CB making accurate 40 yards cross field balls and then I think of our leaden foot Chris Smalling and Phil Jones, I shake my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          I see this team and honestly I’m envious. When I see the leadership and both CB making accurate 40 yards cross field balls and then I think of our leaden foot Chris Smalling and Phil Jones, I shake my head.
          you're welcome...

Comment

once again...you're welcome...we try our best to please ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              For all their hard work, Leicester let me down - zero pressure on the ball and basically an invitation to score.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X