Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicester City: BR Mi say !

THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

If City is not up by 2 goals in the first half, expect that team to end the game with 10 players.

Read that Salah will be missing the Barca game, maybe Mane can pull off a Son.

Comment

Is like yuh crasses finally wuk,yuh a pray say Salah bruk down,look deh Firmino and Salah bruk down, why it couldnt be Sterling and Aguero ?

Kisssteeeth .
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Balance denotes shared weight,Salah should not be missed that much unless he was The variable in the equation.
        I actually wanted Salah to play so you guys will not have a convenient excuse...
        To think that Salah got injured in an EPL game against a lowly opponent raises serious questions about the quality of your squad, your manager's true assessment of that squad, and priority issues .

Comment

De man dem need fi mark Bernard Silva out of the game, he is not the player you want to have acres of space...
          Also, Leicester should challenge for the ball deep into City's half, currently City defenders (not particularly good at protecting the ball)have the task of advancing the ball without being challenged, it affords City's forward line to set and spring its attack.

Comment

Afer you cuss Rodgers so, you did a expect help from him?

I know him must be laughing now saying "that boy X expected help from me?"
            what him expected from a "no good coach".

LOL!!!
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Balance denotes shared weight,Salah should not be missed that much unless he was The variable in the equation.
              I actually wanted Salah to play so you guys will not have a convenient excuse...
              To think that Salah got injured in an EPL game against a lowly opponent raises serious questions about the quality of your squad, your manager's true assessment of that squad, and priority issues .
              Were your concerns addressed yesterday?

Hope so!
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X