No announcement yet.

Man U : Mi belllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man U : Mi belllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!

No top 4 , NO C.L FOOTBALL , unnu can practice Paul theory and concentrate on trying to win the prem next season , unnu rich enough...lol...

Your team/club is sooooooo unbalanced
    1st your forward line needs to be overhauled
    2nd your midfield needs to be overhauled
    3rd your defence needs to be overhauled
    4th your coaching department needs to be overhauled
    5th woodward not going nowhere fast or soon.

Thats your freaking reality.Paint it up all you want.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Man U is a conundrum, it matters not who the opponent is, DeGea will be tested the same amount of times.
    The team is disjointed, and our players somehw do not see the need to make a case for inclusion next season.

Tan deh feel sey a rocket science dis,OGS can now make an informed decision.

We are going to upgrade all the positions,the question is if any of our regular starters are good enough for next season's bench?

Comment

Yuh miss the nail on the head, your conundrum is if OGS is the (((one))) to make informed decisions,compounded by the man holding the purse i.e Woodward.

You are in the same position we were in with Hodgson and B.R,you need a certified BIG NAME progressive coach and patience for a 3 year program to right your ship.

Yuh corna dark.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Your mistake is drawing parallels between Man U and the rest of the teams, none of the other teams could have survived the blows we had to endure during the last handful of years, and just maybe it has something to do with my team's unique history.
        He(OGS) can't be accused of not identifying and rectifying problems, judgements can only be leveled after he acquires the players he deems worthy.
        This remains Mourinho's team until..

Anyway, I have no further interest in this season's EPL, I am now totally focused on watching paint dry, and the CL.
        Am I asking too much to see a distinct difference(regarding scoreline)between high flying Pool and lowly Man U, surely comes Tuesday the Barca game will be vitally revealing.

Comment

No mistake, yuh a hide from your reality and it sweet mi, given the fact that I have spoon fed you and Jangle as to the reality, yuh still a cling to the deluded alternative,fine ! My joy comes from saying "i told you so " and watch you squirm in it...lol

I can understand the lack of interest for your season, yuh ave nuttin fi play for , we do...lol.....ohhhh wi wich, C.L money sweeeet !.

Comment

Working...
          X