Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A definition...

HYPOCRITE: noun
    1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
    2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Used in a sentence
    1. X is a hypocrite because while he feigns support for Liverpool FC, he is a fifth columnist, his loyalties lie with Manchester City.
    2. Bricktop and HL are hypocrites because they pretend to be "City for Life" when in actuality, they only became City fans after the team became rich - before then, they were Manu and Everton supporters respectively.

The lengths I take to educate you dunces.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Originally posted by Paul Marin
    [*]Bricktop and HL are hypocrites because they pretend to be "City for Life" when in actuality, they only became City fans after the team became rich - before then, they were Manu and Everton supporters respectively.
    The lengths I take to educate you dunces.
    this inflammatory & false post has forced me to pause my forum hiatus...the hiatus i was forced into after rockhead launched a personal broadside on me & my character...i challenge you sir to produce from the archives any utterance from me...bricktop...in support of a team other than manchester city...if you are unable to produce same i expect a public apology forthwith

Comment

I’m liking City for tomorrow’s game
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

this guy also likes city

Comment

As a child you don’t have a choice in which God to believe in.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

When does the hiatus begin, when???
            I will leave Paul Marin to address the coincidence of your birth occurring once the oil.....

Even in defending yourself you pretend.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhead View Post
              When does the hiatus begin, when???
              you're not the victim here rockhead...you're the antagonist & don't get to dictate the terms of my recovery...it starts when i say it starts

Comment

Ill-timed announcement. Quite honestly, it (the hiatus)has to be up there with the few things I eagerly looked forward to.
                You are a victim of the disease affecting you, not a victim to the doctor forced to cure you, much work is clearly needed, your lack of intelligence is unhelpful.
                Last edited by Rockman; March 9, 2021, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  this inflammatory & false post has forced me to pause my forum hiatus...the hiatus i was forced into after rockhead launched a personal broadside on me & my character...i challenge you sir to produce from the archives any utterance from me...bricktop...in support of a team other than manchester city...if you are unable to produce same i expect a public apology forthwith
                  Brick - ah notice is ongly you a cry defamation. LOL!!!
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE4TpnYIsW4
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul, please expect cease and desist letter from my lawyer shortly.

Let me repeat: Manchester City for life!!!!!
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

the cap & the jacket fit little X...like the tailor build dem for him

Comment

Working...
                      X