GSM Coaching Education Courses in Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSM Coaching Education Courses in Jamaica

In May GSM International came to Jamaica and held a football level 2 course sponsored by Global Soccer Ministries and organized by Baris Johnson-Football Director of GSM Jamaica.

For more courses coming this Fall contact Baris Johnson at barisjohn@yahoo.com.

Best wishes to the 75 coaches who took the above course including Mosiah.

Pauil Banta

thank you very much Mr.Banta for your time and dedication. I hope you continue.

You must have done a good job cause we know coaching Mosiah is not the easiest thing to do
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You are welcome

Mosiah did well as he did for me at Munro College in the late 70's.

We planned to be back in Jamaica doing another coaching course in late Oct for 4 days.

Paul Banta

Comment

good going
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

CHEERS...Join us.

Paul Banta

Comment

Football Coaching Course Advanced Level 2

GSM International will be present the 3rd Coaching Course in Jamaica fro 2008 from October 30 ( 6PM - 10 PM) at the May Fair Hotel with October 31, November 1 and 2 from 8 AM to 9 PM at Waterhouse FC Grounds. Some lecture time but mainly practical field training sessions.

For registration and further course information contact Baris Johnson at barisjohn@yahoo.com or call 329-1641. We suggest you contact very soon as the course is filling up rather fast.

The course content will center around:

*Coaching systems of 11 vs. 11 tactics in attack and defense
            *Creating and scoring goals from the flanks and through the middle
            *Goalkeeping in match play
            *Team management
            *Preparing training sessions
            *Coaching leadership and player/coach realtionships
            *Getting the best from your players in training and matches
            *Coaching small side games tactically to better play 11 vs. 11 at the senior and advanced youth levels of U-19 and 17.

Course outlines are available before the course by requesting through email with pbanta@sc.rr.com for your copy.
            Last edited by Pbanta; September 20, 2008, 12:36 PM. Reason: add

Comment

Dear Coaches and Friends,

Both myself and Baris Johnson would just like to express our appreciation for all those involved in the supporting and those who attended the Oct/Nov GSM International Coaching Course Advanced Level 2 and for your efforts with us to develop new partnerships for football development in Jamaica with a GSM effort. We are encouraged for the the future.

The support you put forward was greatly appreciated by me and our GSM staff in Jamaica. Most of all I want to commend you on your commitment and courage to be willing change your thinking and actions as training players to play football at a higher level whether you are a youth or senior coach. This was encouraging for me and you will be in my thoughts and prayers for great success. Keep pressing upward and don’t go backwards as the future of football for Jamaica players will be part of your responsibility.

For those who could not attend you were missed and we look forward to having you join us in the future.

We appreciate our new partnership with KSAFA and through them having this course cleared and sanction by the JFF for which we all should be most grateful. We have in meetings with KSAFA set forth a practical schedule for our 2009-2010 coaching education. This will be shared once these course dates are cleared by the JFF through KSAFA.

Lastly, we want to thank Waterhouse FC with their partnership that allows our GSM Academy Program to serve the youth of Drewsland and for allowing us to use their football facilities for this course. We wish them and the community as a whole much success as they use the game to change the lives in Drewsland.

God bless your efforts in the game of Football and the Game of Life for Jamaica’s development and remember the game is about the players and not the coach as we shared, so I say to you again, “Continue to always bring something in your practices and match time for them and not just for yourself.”

Laboring together in the game as one,

Paul

Paul Banta - President/Founder of GSM International
              www.globalsoccerministries.org
              www.gsmcharitableevents.org
              www.globalsoccertrips.com
              www.coastalcarolinasoccercamp.com
              843.235.3762 USA Office
              pbanta@sc.rr.com

Comment

Coaching Football Fitness

Dear Coaches and Friends,

On Sept 4th through 6th GSM International will be holding the below coaching course for Senior and Youth Coaches. If you wish to know more information about this coourse and how to sign up please go to the Jamaica Football Coaches association website @ http://www.jamaicafootballcoachesassociation.com in the days ahead.

GSM International Coaching Education Program and the Jamaican Football Coaches Association

Presents
                Coaching Football Fitness

(A Fitness Course for High Level Youth and Senior Coaches)

Course Partnership:
                • The Jamaican Football Coaches Association
                • Global Soccer Ministries Jamaica Ltd.

Course Date and Schedule:
                • Starts 6:00 PM September 4th and operates September 5th & 6th of 25 hours of class and field work. Ends 9 PM September 6th.

Coaching Football Fitness Presentations are through:
                • Field Sessions – Daily AM and PM
                • Lecture Sessions – Evening Classroom
                • Open Discussion During All Sessions

Course Certification:
                • Certificate GSM International Coaching Football Fitness

6:00 PM Welcome and Presentations
                • Welcome by JFCA and What We Are About
                • Paul Banta - International Coaching Educator and President of GSM International
                • Paul Shaw - Coaching Education Director - Virginia Youth Soccer Association
                • Geoffrey Maxwell – Technical Director of Waterhouse FC
                • Baris Johnson – Director of Coaching GSM Jamaica Ltd.
                • Theodore Whitmore – National Team Coach Jamaica
                • Warren Barrett – National Goalkeeping Coach (possible)
                Day One

6:30 - 9:30 PM – About GSM & Coaching Football Fitness

6:30 PM - Welcome to GSM Coaching Education – Paul Banta and Baris Johnson
                • Coaching Education by GSM International
                • About GSM International in Jamaica and Internationally
                • What is Coaching Football Fitness about in Jamaica?
                • What is Player Development through ‘Coaching Football Fitness’?
                • What is the Course Contents and Expectation?

7:30 PM - Components of Coaching Football Fitness – Lectures by Paul Shaw and Paul Banta and Open Discussion
                • Pre-season Football Fitness – Paul Shaw
                • Football Fitness During Your Season and Post Season League Play – Paul Shaw
                • Warm-up as related to Football Fitness – Paul Banta
                • Football Fitness for your players positions as they attack and defense in matches – Paul Banta
                • Endurance (aerobic) and Muscle (anaerobic) fitness through the demands of small sided functional games – Paul Shaw
                • Combining Techniques, Tactics and Football Fitness into Your Training Exercises – Paul Shaw
                • Fitness for Goalkeepers – Paul Banta
                • Football Fitness, Fun and Player Motivation – Paul Banta
                • The Match that Develop Your Player’s Football Fitness – Paul Banta

9:00 PM – Open Discussion from Coaches about Coaching Football Fitness

Day Two

8 AM10 AM - Field Work – Paul Banta

The Match Develops Your Player’s Football Fitness?
                • The match for football fitness
                • How should we use the match to create each player’s football fitness?
                • Why should we focus on the match for football fitness?

Fitness for Players in Attack and Defense
                • Team and Individual Fitness in Attacking from a K-4-4-2
                • Team and Individual Fitness in Defending from a K-4-4-2
                • Football Fitness for Forwards, Wingers, and Backs
                • Level of Anaerobic and Aerobic Football Fitness
                • Interval training for players positions in attack and defense

10:15 AM12:30 PM – Field Work – Paul Shaw

Anaerobic and Aerobic Football Fitness through the Demands of Small Sided Games with Emphasis on Functional and Match Relate Training
                • Designing training sessions for anaerobic football fitness for your players
                • Designing training sessions for aerobic football fitness for your players
                • Training playing groups together through small side games

Example: Forward, winger and central midfielders in the final attacking zone in a combination of anaerobic and aerobic to score goals from wing play
                • Anaerobic and aerobic in team defense
                • Progressive small sided functional game with field size and playing time controls

Techniques, Tactics and Football Fitness
                • Football functional or match related exercise that create the development of technique, tactics and football fitness (either anaerobic or aerobic or a combination of anaerobic and aerobic) all being inter related and coached in one exercise.
                1:30 PM3:30 PM – Field Work – Paul Banta

Fitness for Goalkeepers
                • Pressure functional training for quickness in attacking situations
                • Pressure functional training for quickness in defending situations
                • Fast feet workouts
                • Upper body and abdominal goalkeeper fitness exercises

3:30 PM-5:30 PM – Field Work

Football Fitness During Your Season and Post Season Play offs
                • Maintaining Match Fitness throughout your season
                • Getting ready for post season matches

6:30 PM to 7:30 PM – Lecture by Paul Shaw

Football Testing of Players, Their Recovery and Regeneration (Developing a Seasonal Plan)
                • In order to come up with a plan for match fitness, we need to establish a starting point. How does our football fitness plan impact what will happen on the field in training for matches?
                • What are football fitness testing tools for the coach and how to evaluate them?
                • How do we come up with a plan for the season?

7:30 PM to 9:00 PM – Lecture by

Football Fitness, Fun and Player Motivation
                • Do your player at your fitness methods?
                • Are you fitness training exercises about football or some other sport like Athletics?
                • Do your players look forward to football fitness with the understanding that football fitness is about playing the game?
                • Can your player have a good laugh in your football fitness exercise or do you cause your payers grief
                • Quick feet are vital

9:00 PM – Open Discussion on the day

Day Three

8:00 AM-10:00 AM

Warm-up as related to Football Fitness – Paul Banta
                • Warming up before Practice
                • Warming up progressively to meet the heavy demands of practice
                • Post practice stretch as a team
                • Post practice stretching as an individual player two after your practice

Football Warm-ups through Small Sided Games
                • Passive Play
                • No Tackling
                • Specific task for players to achieve
                • Games Functional and Match Related in Nature

10:15 AM12:30 PM – Field Session – Paul Banta and Warren Barrette

More Fitness for Goalkeepers
                • Attacking exercise
                • Defending exercises
                • Quick feet and hands

1:30 PM3:30 PM

Creating and Scoring Goals in Football Fitness Functional Games and Exercises
                • Forward
                • Wingers
                • Midfielders

3:30 PM5:30 PM - Field Work

Backs and Keepers in Football Fitness Functional Games and Exercises
                • Central Defending
                • Flank defenders

Training Players in Small Side Games to Receive Football Fitness
                • Small sided functional games for football fitness training
                • Small sided match related games for football fitness training

6:30 PM8:30 PM – Lecture/Discussion Classroom Session

6:30 PM- & 7:30 PM

Football Nutrient – Paul Shaw
                • Before Training Sessions and Matches
                • After Training Sessions and Matches
                • During the week

6:30 PM9:00 PM

Coaching from a Leadership Role with Integrity – Paul Banta
                • You are to be a Person of Influence to Develop Players
                • The Importance of Moral/Christian Leadership Roles in the Game
                • What’s Leadership?
                • Why Be a Leader?
                • How to Lead?
                • When Do I Lead?

9:00 PM –Closing Remarks/Certification Awards
                • Coaches
                • GSM Staff
                • Guests
                Laboring together in the game as one,

Paul

Paul Banta - President/Founder of GSM International
                www.globalsoccerministries.org
                www.gsmcharitableevents.org
                www.globalsoccertrips.com
                www.coastalcarolinasoccercamp.com
                843.235.3762 USA Office
                pbanta@sc.rr.com[/quote]

Comment

2010 GSM Jamaica Coaching Education Courses

2010 GSM International Advanced Football Coaching Education

Global Soccer Ministries International Coaching Education Program is offering a series of 15 Football Coaching Education Courses in Jamaica in 2010. (see below) These football education courses will help you to improve your coaching and leadership abilities resulting in a higher level of play for your players and a high level of coaching for you. You will not be disappoint and you’ll be coached by a selected group of international and local coaches.

Whether you are a youth, high school or senior level coach in the major, super or premiership leagues we will provide you with way to improve your coaching field methods that work. These method are about what the rest of the world is doing, so you will be able to run better training sessions, developing your players in their match play.

Here’s what other coaches are say about our previous course taken in the last two years in Jamaica.

"GSM will be the vehicle to change the way we view football development in Jamaica, and so we have to carefully nurture the seed that you have planted throughout the coaching seminar. Thank you again for coming and opening our minds in a different approach to coaching. The passion that I have seen displayed in you, has somewhat rekindled my lost passion for the sport here in Jamaica." Marvin Tate marvtate@yahoo.com

"I just want to commend you all for coming up with such great ideas about coaching. I like your philosophy about coaching the game and more importantly, coaching kids to play the game. This will go far to make our players better people. Some of us work in inner city schools where we have serious challenges to change or impact the lives of kids. In this course i have found a philosophy of coaching befitting my purpose for coaching." Oscar Wright srgrouch@yahoo.com

“Thanks a million for the delivering the coaching course to us. All was well received. Thanks again for the empowerment.” Raymond Brown brown_mon@yahoo.com

“Thanks for coming to Jamaica and sharing such great knowledge with us. The coaches sessions we did in the course are already working with the teams in my community and else where. Even doing sessions with WFC men’s senior team is working. I have to tell you that my life is impacted more from the course. Thanks again and I’m sure what has been done through this course is the start for us as coaches to produce better players and better men and women here in Jamaica. God bless and thanks again.” Baris Johnson Ex-Reggae Natioanl Team player WFC Coach barisjohn@yahoo.com

The Cayman Islands football Association (CIFA) Youth Football program will be got a boost with the recent return of two of the islands Youth Coaches Lovane Jovan and Ardin Rivers to the island after participating in an intensive five day GSM International Level Two coaching course in Kingston Jamaica. CIFA with the assistance of Technical Director Carl Brown selected Jovan and Rivers for this trip which was funded solely by the Association. “We thank CIFA for giving us the opportunity to participate in this very educational and informative course. I got the chance not only to learn more in the tactical and defensive aspects of the game but also to meet former and present top Jamaican international players, said the coaches.”

“It was just a great course which was very in-depth and I would definitely go back for the Level Three course. I have learned a lot and I will be passing on my newly acquired knowledge to all interested youngsters on this island,” Jovan pointed out. “This course opened up my eyes, it was worthwhile and I thank CIFA for selecting me to have the opportunity of gaining all this knowledge and exposure to professionalism in coaching.”

“The atmosphere was great the physical and theoretical aspects were of high standard I would be more than happy to go on another course of this nature,” Rivers explained.

“I found it very beneficial. Presently I am the assistant coach of Meadowbrook High school football teams responsible for the under 16 and 14 teams we started training on Monday right after the course. I have been using the methods learned over the weekend, it makes the training so easy to organize and teach. The players love it the training. Thank you very much.” Paul Edwards possibilityplus@yahoo.com

“I have been applying the course material learned in my training sessions and this is motivating my players allot more. I our team recently had a practice match. We used the course information for our tactical approach in this match. The result was a 0-0 match and the player came away with a very good account of themselves. Our training sessions are more enjoyable for me and the payers are responding better with properly planning of training session. Thanks.” Coach Omar Stanley Mountain View United FC (super league) OStanley@nht.gov.jm

Where: Kingston and Montego Bay

Application to hold your place by Contacting: Baris Johnson @ barisjohn@yahoo.com or call
                  329-1641930.3760 or Gregory Hall @ 886.7356. Appliction can be emailed. No one will be turned away.

Coaching Course Fee Structure: 30-35 Hour Course is $3000 J / 40 Hour Course is $3500 J / 50-55 Hour Course is $4000 J

Fifteen Courses offered to with limitied space: Only 50 coaches (pre-deposited of fully paid) will be allowed in each course. We have had over 50 coaches in each course in the past, so these series of courses are on a first come first serve basis.

Course Outlines Availbale: We will be able by email (only) prior to course. Contact Paul Banta - Course Director at pbanta@sc.rr.com for a course outline. Please give full name and course you plan to take from below selection. Remember ONLY the first paid 50 coaches allowed.

Course Instructors:

*Paul Banta - President of GSM International/USSF A Coaching License
                  *Baris Johnson - Director of GSM Jamaica/
                  WFC Coach/GSM Staff Coach/GSM Certified Level 1,2,3
                  *Gregory Hall – GSM GK Coach and Staff Coach/GSM Certified Level 1,2,3
                  *Paul Shaw - Director of Coaching for Virginia, National USSF Coaching Instructor/USSF A Coaching License/Full Canadian Coach/GSM Football Consultant
                  *Peter Dennison GK Coach for Glasgow Ranger FC Scotland and Falkirk FA/UEFA A and International GK Coaching Badges
                  *Reggie Pierre-Jerome - GSM International GK/ GSM Football Consultant/USSF and NSCAA Natioanl GK Licenses
                  *Warren Barrett - JFF National GK Coach

*Kris Hazard Caoch at American Univeristy USA/ USSF A Coaching License/ GSM Football Consultant
                  *One or Two other Coaching Educators from England holding UEFA A Licenses

GSM 2101 Course Selections: (note these course are not national licensed course but only certified by GSM Internaitonal)

#1 - Advanced Coaching Level 1 Youth in Kingston at
                  WFC or Harbourview FC
                  Feb 24-27 - 30 hours

#2 - Coaching Football Fitness in MoBay - Cornwall College
                  Feb 28-March 3 - 30 hours

#3 - Advanced Coaching Level 2 11 vs. 11 Coaching in Kingston
                  WFC
                  April 1- 4 - 40 hours

#4 - Goalkeeping Level 1 in Kingston - WFC
                  April 8-10 – 30 hours

#5 - Goalkeeping Level 1 in MoBay – Cornwall College
                  April 3-6 – 30 hours
                  #6 - Coaching Attacking Football in MoBay Cornwall College
                  May 31 – June 3 - 30 hours

#7 - Coaching Football Fitness in Kingston -
                  WFC Grounds
                  June 4- 6 - 40 hours

#8 - Advanced Coaching Level 2 11 vs. 11 Coaching in MoBay - Cornwall College
                  August 11-14 - 40 hours

#9 - Coaching Attacking Football in Kingston -
                  WFC Grounds
                  August 15 - 18 - 30 hours

#10 - Coaching Soccer & Systems of Play Kingston (Charlotte Eagles Pro Coaches & GSM)
                  September 10-12 – 30 hours

#11 - Advanced Coaching Level 1 Youth in MoBay - Cornwall College
                  September 14-18 -30 hours

#12 - Advanced Coaching Level 3 for 11 vs. 11 Coaching in MoBay - Cornwall College
                  October 13- 18 – 50-55 hours

#13 - Advanced Coaching Level 3 for 11 vs. 11 Coaching in Kingston -
                  WFC Grounds
                  October 19-24 – 50-55 hours

#14 - Advanced Coaching Level 2 Goalkeeping in Kingston
                  WFC
                  December 1-5 - 40 hours

#15 - Advanced Coaching Level 2 Goalkeeping in MoBay Cornwall College
                  December 6-10 - 40 hours

Comment

COME JOIN US AND GET FOOTBALL EDUCATED ON WHAT THE REST OF THE WORLD IS DOING IN THE GAME.

2010 GSM International Advanced Football Coaching Education

Global Soccer Ministries International Coaching Education Program is offering a series of 15 Football Coaching Education Courses in Jamaica in 2010. (see below) These football education courses will help you to improve your coaching and leadership abilities resulting in a higher level of play for your players and a high level of coaching for you. You will not be disappoint and you’ll be coached by a selected group of international and local coaches.

Whether you are a youth, high school or senior level coach in the major, super or premiership leagues we will provide you with way to improve your coaching field methods that work. These method are about what the rest of the world is doing, so you will be able to run better training sessions, developing your players in their match play.

Here’s what other coaches are say about our previous course taken in the last two years in Jamaica.

"GSM will be the vehicle to change the way we view football development in Jamaica, and so we have to carefully nurture the seed that you have planted throughout the coaching seminar. Thank you again for coming and opening our minds in a different approach to coaching. The passion that I have seen displayed in you, has somewhat rekindled my lost passion for the sport here in Jamaica." Marvin Tate marvtate@yahoo.com

"I just want to commend you all for coming up with such great ideas about coaching. I like your philosophy about coaching the game and more importantly, coaching kids to play the game. This will go far to make our players better people. Some of us work in inner city schools where we have serious challenges to change or impact the lives of kids. In this course i have found a philosophy of coaching befitting my purpose for coaching." Oscar Wright srgrouch@yahoo.com

“Thanks a million for the delivering the coaching course to us. All was well received. Thanks again for the empowerment.” Raymond Brown brown_mon@yahoo.com

“Thanks for coming to Jamaica and sharing such great knowledge with us. The coaches sessions we did in the course are already working with the teams in my community and else where. Even doing sessions with WFC men’s senior team is working. I have to tell you that my life is impacted more from the course. Thanks again and I’m sure what has been done through this course is the start for us as coaches to produce better players and better men and women here in Jamaica. God bless and thanks again.” Baris Johnson Ex-Reggae Natioanl Team player WFC Coach barisjohn@yahoo.com

The Cayman Islands football Association (CIFA) Youth Football program will be got a boost with the recent return of two of the islands Youth Coaches Lovane Jovan and Ardin Rivers to the island after participating in an intensive five day GSM International Level Two coaching course in Kingston Jamaica. CIFA with the assistance of Technical Director Carl Brown selected Jovan and Rivers for this trip which was funded solely by the Association. “We thank CIFA for giving us the opportunity to participate in this very educational and informative course. I got the chance not only to learn more in the tactical and defensive aspects of the game but also to meet former and present top Jamaican international players, said the coaches.”

“It was just a great course which was very in-depth and I would definitely go back for the Level Three course. I have learned a lot and I will be passing on my newly acquired knowledge to all interested youngsters on this island,” Jovan pointed out. “This course opened up my eyes, it was worthwhile and I thank CIFA for selecting me to have the opportunity of gaining all this knowledge and exposure to professionalism in coaching.”

“The atmosphere was great the physical and theoretical aspects were of high standard I would be more than happy to go on another course of this nature,” Rivers explained.

“I found it very beneficial. Presently I am the assistant coach of Meadowbrook High school football teams responsible for the under 16 and 14 teams we started training on Monday right after the course. I have been using the methods learned over the weekend, it makes the training so easy to organize and teach. The players love it the training. Thank you very much.” Paul Edwards possibilityplus@yahoo.com

“I have been applying the course material learned in my training sessions and this is motivating my players allot more. I our team recently had a practice match. We used the course information for our tactical approach in this match. The result was a 0-0 match and the player came away with a very good account of themselves. Our training sessions are more enjoyable for me and the payers are responding better with properly planning of training session. Thanks.” Coach Omar Stanley Mountain View United FC (super league) OStanley@nht.gov.jm

Where: Kingston and Montego Bay

Application to hold your place by Contacting: Baris Johnson @ barisjohn@yahoo.com or call
                    329-1641930.3760 or Gregory Hall @ 886.7356. Appliction can be emailed. No one will be turned away.

Coaching Course Fee Structure: 30-35 Hour Course is $3000 J / 40 Hour Course is $3500 J / 50-55 Hour Course is $4000 J

Fifteen Courses offered to with limitied space: Only 50 coaches (pre-deposited of fully paid) will be allowed in each course. We have had over 50 coaches in each course in the past, so these series of courses are on a first come first serve basis.

Course Outlines Availbale: We will be able by email (only) prior to course. Contact Paul Banta - Course Director at pbanta@sc.rr.com for a course outline. Please give full name and course you plan to take from below selection. Remember ONLY the first paid 50 coaches allowed.

Course Instructors:

*Paul Banta - President of GSM International/USSF A Coaching License
                    *Baris Johnson - Director of GSM Jamaica/
                    WFC Coach/GSM Staff Coach/GSM Certified Level 1,2,3
                    *Gregory Hall – GSM GK Coach and Staff Coach/GSM Certified Level 1,2,3
                    *Paul Shaw - Director of Coaching for Virginia, National USSF Coaching Instructor/USSF A Coaching License/Full Canadian Coach/GSM Football Consultant
                    *Peter Dennison GK Coach for Glasgow Ranger FC Scotland and Falkirk FA/UEFA A and International GK Coaching Badges
                    *Reggie Pierre-Jerome - GSM International GK/ GSM Football Consultant/USSF and NSCAA Natioanl GK Licenses
                    *Warren Barrett - JFF National GK Coach

*Kris Hazard Caoch at American Univeristy USA/ USSF A Coaching License/ GSM Football Consultant
                    *One or Two other Coaching Educators from England holding UEFA A Licenses

GSM 2101 Course Selections: (note these course are not national licensed course but only certified by GSM Internaitonal)

#1 - Advanced Coaching Level 1 Coaching Youth Football – Small Side Games in Kingston at
                    WFC or Harbourview FC
                    March 3-6 - 30 hours

#2 - Coaching Football Fitness in MoBay - Cornwall College
                    March 7 -10 - 30 hours
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    #3 - Advanced Coaching Level 2 11 vs. 11 Coaching in Kingston
                    WFC
                    March 30 - April 3 - 40 hours (BJ/PB/GH)

#4 - Goalkeeping Level 1 in MoBay – Cornwall College
                    April 3-6 – 30 hours (PD/WB/PB/GH)

#5 - Goalkeeping Level 1 in Kingston - WFC
                    April 7 - 10 – 30 hours (BJ/PD/GH)
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#6 - Coaching Attacking Football in MoBay Cornwall College
                    May 31 – June 3 - 30 hours

#7 - Coaching Football Fitness in Kingston -
                    WFC Grounds
                    June 4- 6 - 40 hours

#8 - Advanced Coaching Level 2 11 vs. 11 Coaching in MoBay - Cornwall College
                    August 11-14 - 40 hours

#9 - Coaching Attacking Football in Kingston -
                    WFC Grounds
                    August 15 - 18 - 30 hours
                    #10 - Coaching Soccer & Systems of Play Kingston (Charlotte Eagles Pro Coaches & GSM)
                    September 10-12 – 30 hours

#11 - Advanced Coaching Level 1 Youth in MoBay - Cornwall College
                    September 14-18 -30 hours
                    #12 - Advanced Coaching Level 3 for 11 vs. 11 Coaching in MoBay - Cornwall College
                    October 13- 18 – 50-55 hours

#13 - Advanced Coaching Level 3 for 11 vs. 11 Coaching in Kingston -
                    WFC Grounds
                    October 19-24 – 50-55 hours
                    #14 - Advanced Coaching Level 2 Goalkeeping in Kingston
                    WFC
                    December 1-5 - 40 hours

#15 - Advanced Coaching Level 2 Goalkeeping in MoBay Cornwall College
                    December 6-10 - 40 hours

Comment

Working...
                    X