No announcement yet.

Klopp Echoes: Rafa's more with less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not the pointing out the spelling error,its your fixation with my spelling errors,no one else . Yuh ave man who cant even structure a proper sentence,irresprective of spelling. I mean the presentation is gibberish in patwa or english.

Granted I am prone to the odd typo like anyone else that hits the wrong key or is in a rush ,worse yet posting from a phone.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

If a person feels belittled that's their problem... X continues to make the same error "alot" (sic)! ...

Nutten nuh wrong wid any man fi try improve himself... eff unu football knowledge deficient, hat leas unu couda himprove unu Hinglish!
      Peter R

Comment

Working...
      X