Mike Henry on The Ian Fleming Airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Henry on The Ian Fleming Airport

"I appeal to Mr 'Butch' Stewart, Mr Michael Lee-Chin and Mr Chris Blackwell, to name but a few stakeholders, to float an Ian Fleming Airport Development Bond; and have others, including the public, subscribe, including the Roman Catholic Archdiocese, which owns some of the land that is needed for the expansion of the airport's runway," Henry said.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...#ixzz2IB47oWaS

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
    "I appeal to Mr 'Butch' Stewart, Mr Michael Lee-Chin and Mr Chris Blackwell, to name but a few stakeholders, to float an Ian Fleming Airport Development Bond; and have others, including the public, subscribe, including the Roman Catholic Archdiocese, which owns some of the land that is needed for the expansion of the airport's runway," Henry said.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...#ixzz2IB47oWaS
    Nonsense... whe dis guy come from?

Stewart, Chin & Blackwell don't own or control the asset so they cannot float any such bond

Maybe he wishes the airport to be transferred to them
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      Nonsense... whe dis guy come from?

Stewart, Chin & Blackwell don't own or control the asset so they cannot float any such bond

Maybe he wishes the airport to be transferred to them
      Agree with you Don. I read the article and asked myself if this fool was a minister of government. Sounds like a total jackass to me.

Comment

Obtuse post.

A PPP would obviously have to be established.

Try and speak to the message.

Comment

The so called message is foolish.. I spoke to that

The man foolishly named 3 individuals who ascordin to im should "float a bond". He mentioned no prerequisite for any partnership nor is there any imperative for me or anyone to assume he favors that route as there are several ways to do bond financing.

The man was rejected by his tribe and is seeking relevance.... he should think things thru fuss before yappin'

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

<Whether Stewart, Lee-Chin and Blackwell -- three of Jamaica's foremost entrepreneurs -- will act on Henry's plea is yet to be know. However, the Government has, on more than one occasion, made it known that it intends to privatise the island's airports.>

Stop being obtuse.

Comment

That was pretty obvious...

Comment

LOL

The idiocy continues wid dat quote

Comment

Tell that to Abertis Airports Group...

Comment

LOL...tell dem wha??

Dat Stewart, Chin and Blackwell muss float a bond fi sitten dem nuh own??

Di mental rot wussa dan mi did suspek

Comment

What Maudib said...cause you look like yuh inna di dandy shandy ting this morning...

Comment

Oh mi si..

Suh mi fi tell dem dat dere has to be a PPP?? Nope I wudden tell nuhbaddy dat. Nutten inna di quote posted mandates or even suggests dat approach

Comment

You are not stupid...I am sure you saw the caveat:

the Government has, on more than one occasion, made it known that it intends to privatise the island's airports

Comment

LOL

So privatization is di said ting like one PPP??? Wooiiee mi belly!!

So the Sangster airport is one PPP or was it privatized? Or is it both?? LOL

As mi seh...di mental rot widespread

Comment

A partnership...hence PPP

Comment

Working...
                              X