X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLP Sink Jamaica with $1.5 mil Threshold & the Tax Cuts

https://www.mayberryinv.com/governme...december-2019/

... I guess X won't be around today.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Kudos to the JLP but how does that translate to a reduction in crime and corruption , specifically in east kingston(crime) and government entities (Ja) ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

lol yuh a real sample. Your goalposts soon reach inna the upper levels of the grandstand.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Really can you point where my stand on the JLP getting a 2nd term ,crime and corruption has moved ?

It seem If I am not following the leader with green Pom Poms, I am a sample.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you want know how?

With more taxes collected you can buy police car for the stations that don't have any for the last 12 years. You employ more police. You can buy more drones, IT systems and cameras for police and repair the broken down court houses. Keep more youths in school and train them.

What is the the other goalpost now?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

what IS your stance on that?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                Kudos to the JLP but how does that translate to a reduction in crime and corruption , specifically in east kingston(crime) and government entities (Ja) ?
                ……………………………………...more wid less...…………………...
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                X