Odion Ighalo .... what can I say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odion Ighalo .... what can I say?

That was unexpected. I saw him earlier this year playing for Nigeria and I was like ... Wow! However, seeing him week after week for Watford he was inconsistent.

So we tight up on the money for Erling Haaland and he ended up at BvB. Anyone see how much goal the youth score since going to BvB? Saw him in one game and he scored from an impossible angle.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

We are now a joke club. Penny wise and pound foolish.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      We are now a joke club. Penny wise and pound foolish.
      Woodward is keeping back this club and until the sponsors start backing away the Glazers will not see the problem
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I think the only reason you didn't get that Haaland is because he is with Pogba/Jose agent who said he will not send any players to Manu. He also want short term deal to resell this player in two years time.

This striker is my opinion will do better than Martial Martial is not a striker. Martial need to be in the rotation as a winger. He only plays well with Rashford. he can't get behind or stretch out any defense. He has good smart touches but is not a natural scorer either.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          I think the only reason you didn't get that Haaland is because he is with Pogba/Jose agent who said he will not send any players to Manu. He also want short term deal to resell this player in two years time.
          Did you miss the part where MU refused to pay some additional fees? That is what led to the dispute with Raiola.

Comment

Erling was never going to Man U despite his friendship with OGS and all the money in the world.

The kid wants a career worth some salt.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

so why unno sell lakaku again?

Comment

I sense a feeling of entitlement from these Man U fans,every bonafide star player that's linked with them,they percieve that person(s) will jump at the chance to play for them.

There is denial of their current predicament and the numerous options that players have in the prem and europe.

Fernandes wanted Man U ,alot of big clubs were not Interested in him which should raise eye brows.

Really Odd,if you ask me,that club called Man U.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                  so why unno sell lakaku again?
                  Come on OJ. Everybody seems to forget how he played for MU. He did score some goals, but his first touch put the team under pressure when they needed him to hold the ball so the team could break. Yes, he is scoring for fun in Italy now, maybe it is the pressure of playing for MU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrHsb_fNLt4

Comment

Maybe he has a better coach

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      Maybe he has a better coach
                      Maybe ... but the misses in the video posted had nothing to do with coaching.

Comment

You think, Firmino was a Rucks under BR,some say he didnt inspire confidence. Maybe that's what Lakuka needed.Strikers go through slumps,its worse when your coach doesnt know how to get you out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                          You think, Firmino was a Rucks under BR,some say he didnt inspire confidence. Maybe that's what Lakuka needed.Strikers go through slumps,its worse when your coach doesnt know how to get you out of it.
                          I could agree with you. However, last season Lukaku scored only 15 goals in all competitions a/c. I recall you coming here mocking him so how all of a sudden .....

So far this season

Rashford has 19 goals a/c
                          Greenwood has 10 a/c
                          Martial has 12 a/c.

Comment

X change like green lizard so him wouldn't remember.

the problem is Lukaka was not playing good last year and Rashford became the main and he wouldn't fight for it plus he and Pogba his buddy fell out. You hear Ole and Jose alluded to it. The dressing room became toxic.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lazie,its my duty to mock all what is wrong with Man U. That doesnt mean I dont see potential or solutions.That said it's not on my head to figure it out that's between the fans,players and manager. If the owners are in the equation, dawg nyam yuh suppa,because dem supposed to only write the check.

Comment

Working...
                              X