Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Pool has to beat Napoli,..

..and pray that PSG....
    Liverpool fans (even with hot milk and cookies)will be up worrying all night.
    I must say that the other side is indeed much greener,and adequately re(a)d.

Let me pre-empt things, we(the CL) will not miss you at all.

Talk to me after the game.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I have already ordered the cake for the go away party,it is only befitting we spend a mere $1,000 of our CL proceed celebrating the fine occasion bidding your club farewell.
      In fact, we even have the fat lady!

Comment

I will spend a 1000 JMD on the advancement party,I bet it's just as sweet as your US.😏,if not sweeter.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

We will have no illusions, the only party you will be attending is to save you lots from paying for international flights.
          BIG a yard and sususmall abroad,and in less than a handful of hours you will thank me for my foresight.

Comment

Congrats Sir X!!!!

Comment

Next patient same treatment,Salah,Mane and Firmino naaah miss dem like they did today.

Mi get more outta less $1000 JMD compared to your 1 K usd, fi di same cake.

Comment

Working...
              X