Rashford.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rashford.

Freaking spectacular goal scored by the prodigy, and the audacity to take that shot just moments after opting to shoot when he should have made a pass to one of his teammates.
    Always wanted a Park or Fletcher in the team, Herrera seems to be on his way..
    Paul Pogba is my yute, he now has to dot his i's and
    cross his t's...
    Are we now seeing positive results of a highly unorthodox strategist?
    After the attitude problem is address, Mourinho has to insert players capable of completing a cross on the flanks, I seriously miss Valencia, and oddly enough,there isn't a need to check his attitude.
    Two midfielders as opposed to three,the search for Pogba's partner remains.

Dude .. ‘twas Fulham.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We drop points to the Fulhams of the EPL,the victory and the manner..are to be acknowledged.

Comment

Nothing to get excited about. It was Fulham. Rashford had a good game. I’m impressed and excited about the youngster Dalot. It’s been quite a while since we had so many crosses into the box from the right hand side. Thank you for your service Valencia.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Nothing to get excited about. It was Fulham. Rashford had a good game. I’m impressed and excited about the youngster Dalot. It’s been quite a while since we had so many crosses into the box from the right hand side. Thank you for your service Valencia.
          Yes, Dalot impressed me. Hope he can keep it up.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Dalot is a good attacking wingback. Need to mature a little but he made some good runs and crosses. Finally a replacement for Valencia.

Pogba is not a good fit for Manu. He is not mobile enough in midfield. He is ok at attacking but not great and he is also not great at defending. His strength is passing the ball but get caught out once in awhile trying to do too much. At this point I think he has checkout. I don't see him been a Manu player too much longer.

Jose had the youngsters confused with is message. Rashford and Marcial are just getting back their confidence. It is bigman time now, step up like Lingard and be consistent, regardless what Jose say. I still think Jose is not the real man for Manu but he is stuck there for the next year or two.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dalot is a good attacking wingback. Need to mature a little but he made some good runs and crosses. Finally a replacement for Valencia.

Pogba is not a good fit for Manu. He is not mobile enough in midfield. He is ok at attacking but not great and he is also not great at defending. His strength is passing the ball but get caught out once in awhile trying to do too much. At this point I think he has checkout. I don't see him been a Manu player too much longer.

Jose had the youngsters confused with is message. Rashford and Marcial are just getting back their confidence. It is bigman time now, step up like Lingard and be consistent, regardless what Jose say. I still think Jose is not the real man for Manu but he is stuck there for the next year or two. Manu is already is the top wage club so they need to buy wisely.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

Jose had the youngsters confused with is message. Rashford and Marcial are just getting back their confidence. It is bigman time now, step up like Lingard and be consistent, regardless what Jose say. I still think Jose is not the real man for Manu but he is stuck there for the next year or two. Manu is already is the top wage club so they need to buy wisely.
                Pogba is more mobile than Matic. Against Southampton he was terrible. Soccernet's main story this morning is that he makes MU worse. Really? According to you ... " His strength is passing the ball but get caught out once in awhile trying to do too much" well after being called a virus he calmly pointed to the manager that it was HIS TACTICS.

Here is a man who won the World Cup, scored in the final. Something neither Messi nor Ronaldo will do. A man who won with Juventus ...but is not a good fit at MU? So what does that say about the manager?

Comment

It is really hard to figure out who is responsible though,Pogba appears more of a risk taker playing for Man U as opposed to Juve and France,that speaks to a level of comfort even though supposedly he faces hostility at Man U.
                  There is enough blame to go around.
                  To be honest , our CL quest reminds me of our Europa one,persevering despite....

Comment

first is Matic is not a success at Manu
                    Second you are looking for 10 to 15 goal a year from Pogba, you are not looking for more than 1 or two from Matic.

Matic is a defensive mid but Pogba don't want to be a defensive mid, when he is asked to play it, he often go in attack and get caught out on break away. In my opinion he plays better in France as they are gifted with Defense and the players around him have speed so he doesn't have to move as much as the coach is asking him to do at Manu. Instead he is asked to support the offense.

When you have to bring Matic into this you know Pogba is not doing well.

Comment

first is Matic is not a success at Manu
                      Second you are looking for 10 to 15 goal a year from Pogba, you are not looking for more than 1 or two from Matic.

Matic is a defensive mid but Pogba don't want to be a defensive mid, when he is asked to play it, he often go in attack and get caught out on break away. In my opinion he plays better in France as they are gifted with Defense and the players around him have speed so he doesn't have to move as much as the coach is asking him to do at Manu. Instead he is asked to support the offense.

When you have to bring Matic into this you know Pogba is not doing well.
                      first is Matic is not a success at Manu? NO!! Other players have to be played to protect him. Fernandinho at Citeh plays the role by himself. Matic is too slow therefore others have to be there to cover him .... hence part of the issue for Pogba. He is expected to create, but at the same time is expected to defend. GET a DM who can play the mudaloving role.

Comment

Did you hear what Jose say what is missing in midfield? He said he want busy body midfielders. The fact is there is no connect between the defensive mid and attacking mid at Manu. Pogba is not good for the role the coach is asking him to play currently. He has two choice, get a better Defensive mid or get rid of Pogba. It make no sense Pogba look lost on the field and based on how I know Jose play, he will always be looking for Pogba to be more defensive. It is not going to work. I said month ago to get rid of Jose but Manu him, keeping so something going to have to go either Jose or Pogba.

Comment

Thank you Sass. It look like we haffi call an early presidential election because Lazie keeps defending Pogba’s slackytidiness. Everybody gets on Mourinho’s case about playing boring football and keep forgetting his teams with Drogba , Ribbentrop and Lampard. They had trustworthy players like Makele and Terry behind them. Matic was brought in to play the Michael Carrick role which he has done with success. In the last match he played the quarterback role distributing the ball all over the field. He could have gotten the MOTM. Herrera played the mad dog role which gave him the freedom to go forward. Lingard and Mata provided the link up play. Pogba, if he had the discipline to defend, could have played the Matic role. He slows down the attack playing higher upfield because he takes too many touches. His style is more suited coming from the back.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Did you hear what Jose say what is missing in midfield? He said he want busy body midfielders. The fact is there is no connect between the defensive mid and attacking mid at Manu. Pogba is not good for the role the coach is asking him to play currently. He has two choice, get a better Defensive mid or get rid of Pogba. It make no sense Pogba look lost on the field and based on how I know Jose play, he will always be looking for Pogba to be more defensive. It is not going to work. I said month ago to get rid of Jose but Manu him, keeping so something going to have to go either Jose or Pogba.
                            4-2-3-1 ... France used that formation with Pogba and Kante. It worked. MU used the same formation with Pogba and Matic ... but Pogba is the problem?

4-3-3 ... Juventus used the formation with Pogba and a slow Pirlo, but when MU used the same formation and fail, it is Pogba’s fault? Come on .... MU is the only team that turns on the team’s best player. Madness.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              Thank you Sass. It look like we haffi call an early presidential election because Lazie keeps defending Pogba’s slackytidiness. Everybody gets on Mourinho’s case about playing boring football and keep forgetting his teams with Drogba , Ribbentrop and Lampard. They had trustworthy players like Makele and Terry behind them. Matic was brought in to play the Michael Carrick role which he has done with success. In the last match he played the quarterback role distributing the ball all over the field. He could have gotten the MOTM. Herrera played the mad dog role which gave him the freedom to go forward. Lingard and Mata provided the link up play. Pogba, if he had the discipline to defend, could have played the Matic role. He slows down the attack playing higher upfield because he takes too many touches. His style is more suited coming from the back.
                              Not fair, when Pogba plays terribly, I acknowledge it. Jangle, in the last game we played Fulham. The few of us left on the forum could probably beat Fulham with a plastic cup a rum in one hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X