This Arsenal team is unrecognizable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Arsenal team is unrecognizable

From the one they had last year,for one they have a heart,2nd tactical discipline.

Next season will be.......I didn't expect the change in form to be this quick.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

PJ : Yuh get yuh ratings,you were right.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

4-2 ,no Ozil This is a confidence builder.

Comment

Not only out play Spurs,Arsenal bullied them off the field.

This is a different beast.

Comment

Oh what a difference a coach makes😏

Comment

As an ex college allstar player

I know how coaches affect play. Once we had a Brazilian coach with an English name, Wilson as his first name.we played Cuny ball on the ground build up from the back. Won Cuny cup. Our coach coach of the year. 4 players all cuny me included.
            Couple years followed new coach, English born coach Bradley we won Cuny however he never trusted us to play on the ground. As a defender we were told to kick out. Although we won game was terrible to watch and play in.
            Well same with manu currently with Mourinho as the coach. And Wenger's last few years no tactical nuisances.
            The year when LCFC won even the blind knew that Arsenal had the perfect opportunity in January while on top of the league to tweak and win premier league yet our stubborn coach didn't. All arsenal needed then was an incoming midfielder like torriera to shore up the team and proactive substitutions not pre determined ones.
            I called then for Wenger once a great coach to leave. Just as I called it that Mourinho and Manu would not be a good match.
            Now we are seeing what I forecast.
            Karl. Gamma, OJ..just because Sir X echoed Wenger out then sud not stop u guys 2 come on stop delaying..come congratulate and acknowledge sir × ( liverpool fan) and peejay exclaimed vision then..lol .wedid call it...
            Love u X, hope liverpool win today just to stop man city. Not because I switch allegiance.lol
            Last edited by PeeJay; December 2, 2018, 12:33 PM.
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

So deh yah!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Did I not tell you to take your goat mouth off my team..

Comment

A betta yuh gi mi ,mi ratings because when mi did a tell di man dem run Wenger ,mi couldnt find yuh, when mi say Emery is the real deal,yuh neva even know bout im

Kisssteeeth ! Same way Tegat nuh know yuh.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                    Did I not tell you to take your goat mouth off my team..
                    ....................ieeeeeeee...!
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

so to be real, so we never beat spurs before? I like what Emery is doing but he is going to need a few transfer windows to get it right. Its clear to me that Ramsey and Ozil is not his guys, He needs a left back and a out and out right winger, For the life of me I dont know why they did not sign Mina after the world cup.. but to put in perspective beating spurs is no big deal but you may say the energy level was differnt.

Comment

No big deal,really so achieving top 4 is no big deal,guess who you are tied with for that 4th spot ?

After your win
                        Last edited by Sir X; December 3, 2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

yes but last year @ this time where were we in the standings.... I am saying talk to me in May...

Comment

All the more reason why this win is crucial,it all adds up by may.

Comment

His last name is Idgio (not too sure on the spelling) Yes I know him. He was the coach that told me some moons ago that the same way I would roll up a ball and play with my friends that's what I should do with the deflated ball (went to the sports office for a new ball). At the time I was surprised that he knew I was a street "baller". Now I know Played all summer with Samuel (Brasilian) and other members of the squad. I asked asked to join the team to help in the defense. At that time I saw myself as a skillful midfielder . To be honest; I had a heavy academic load hence I chose not to play. Yup even played against him. He always has this picture of himself and Zico in the sports office. Saw him some years ago at Van Cortlandt whilst coaching (he had some young kids coaching too). Haven't seen him since.

Comment

Working...
                              X