No announcement yet.

Rashford.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to whom much is given much is expected. Pogba is not paid on the same scale as Matic and others. He needs to lift his game or he will be on the bench.

If you are honest with yourself he hasn't played his best in a long time. Again it is not all up to him but he is losing too many ball in the middle, not covering when he should and has looked real bad recently. There is no hiding. It is not just Pogba. Lukaka and Alexis has been horrible and along with Pogba that is where MOST OF Manu money is. De Gea is earning every cent. Pogba can't hide, more is expected of him.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      to whom much is given much is expected. Pogba is not paid on the same scale as Matic and others. He needs to lift his game or he will be on the bench.

If you are honest with yourself he hasn't played his best in a long time. Again it is not all up to him but he is losing too many ball in the middle, not covering when he should and has looked real bad recently. There is no hiding. It is not just Pogba. Lukaka and Alexis has been horrible and along with Pogba that is where MOST OF Manu money is. De Gea is earning every cent. Pogba can't hide, more is expected of him.
      Well, he is benched now. Again, I do not dispute that he was horrible against Southampton. Star nuh shine every night. According to an article on ESPNFC, "When United were buoyant and confident in the early months of Mourinho's reign, Pogba's qualities stood out and made the team stronger and more exciting." Nobody is pointing out that after starting hot last season, Jose put on the reins and the teams has been suffering ever since. Yes, sometimes it is about grabbing the point or points ..... but the team must be allowed to play.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I would still keep Pogba,I am sure the consensus will be Matic is on his way out whilst Pogba is a franchise player.
        That is why Mourinho's questionable antics demand a second look,it is in recognition of the aforementioned, and the essential appeals for the player to do better.
        Chelsea's coveted defensive mid would have taken a backseat to Carrick, Park,etc.

I have serious issues with Mourinho nevertheless,the fact that he explores so many permutations regarding defenders calls to question loaning out energetic Mensah.
        He totally ignored Fabinho when acquiring the services of that midfielder would have addressed the ongoing problem.Also, he uses two different scales,he is selectively unforgiven ,Bailly and Mensah are severely punished for the paucity of infractions...whilst Lindelof's and Darmian's chronic mistakes are totally ignored.
        Lastly, at the end of the day, he is responsible for demanding and getting the best from his players.

Comment

Boss Mensah is just not good enough. He has been loaned out several times to lesser clubs and still cannot command a regular starting place. What does that say about his qualities? Even though I liked Fabinho, he too is struggling to nail down a starting place in Loserfool's side. You all are questioning Mourinho's ability to identify quality players as if he suddenly went blind. His first choices cost a boat load of money so he has to step down to the next level. Bailly and Lindehof are only 24 and are far from the finished product. They both need a senior EPL defender to play alongside them to bring out their qualities. The 3 other long-seed defenders - Smalling, Phil Jones and Rojo , who have all been in the league for a while now, barely make one and are prone to mistakes. Mourinho carries a lot of the blame regarding the style that he chooses to play, but I understand the why when we went into the Fulham game with a negative goal difference. The other problem which is down to Mourinho is the team playing all these long balls to "can't-control-a-ball-fi-save-him-life- Lukaku". Play the ball to his strengths - on the ground. He has a phenomenon record playing for Belgium.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

So how old is Mensah,and wouldn't he too benefit from playing alongsinde a veteran defender?
            If Man U is conceding unprecedented tally of goals against the same opponents Mensah's team faces,just maybe Mensah's competition there is more worthy than his comoetition at his parent club?
            Fabinho would have filled a void at Man U that doesn't exist at Pool,he could play at right back,or be the ideal replacement for our defensive and attacking midfielders in a game.

Comment

I'm not going to hold out on Fabinho's qualities because I did like him for us. But Mensah has not shown me the requisite qualities to make it at the top level in none of the 10 positions that he's played.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

go back to archives. I never like Jose for Manu. For reasons, he is not the best groom of youthful skills and how he will pull back once one goal is scored. I said jose held the players ransom at the start of the season because he got no support in the trade market.

I am just keeping it real.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Southampton was horrible. Fact is Pogba hasn't shined for half of the season.
                  You can count the games he stood out in.

He is the highest transfer ever for Manu. He simple have to do more. You can't compare him with 10 million dollar players.

Comment

Working...
                  X