HL!!!.......We successfully defended the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......We successfully defended the

CONCACAF U20 Championship, defeating Mexico 2-0, in the final.
    https://www.uslsoccer.com/news_article/show/970811

U.S., Mexico, Panama & Honduras will represent CONCACAF at the 2019 U20 World Cup, in Poland.
    Last edited by USAF; November 22, 2018, 12:13 AM.

I am impressed with this squad.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

This squad ???? Why not ( my) squad ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It will be very interesting to see who will be released for the '19 WC. Last year, Ramos stupidly waited until weeks before the '17 WC to secure the release of about 6 Euro-based players, and ended up getting none.......This U20 pool has more Euro-based players. Most weren't called in for this championship. About 4 players on this squad are in Europe, and 3 others have been offered contracts, in Europe, including the MVP, Alex Mendez (SC Freiburg).......Also uncertain that Adams, Sargent, Weah & Amon, who have played with the USMNT, would be called for the U20 WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          This squad ???? Why not ( my) squad ?
          Yes MY SQUAD.

Also impressed with my other squad....the Jamaican U20...
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
          X