Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning RBSC Massive

How's everyone's new (epl) year going?

Mine has started nicely, thank you! but i's how you finish!! so... just keeping positive vibes!!

BTW, in the last couple years Bricktop posted a link to a site that shows replays of pro league matches, anyone know the link? I would appreciate if someone can direct me to it.

Have a good year everyone, and may the best team prevail!

pr
    Peter R

Ragbeer, if me haffi go clear a Guyana go give one mother lady my pay check, I will make sure you get plenty misery soon.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

YouTube.com
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Type in nbc premier league game youtube.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

https://footballfullmatch.com/

Comment

Yes sah,gi Brick Im ratings
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

and for all your live streaming of games in HD: https://www.soccerstreams100.com/

thank mi later

Comment

Thanks very much. I use this site for live streaming. The other one for replays is the one I didn't book mark!
                Peter R

Comment

I see you believe in the saying "misery loves company"... check a next ManU fan nuh! LOL
                  Peter R

Comment

Oh btw pr....X a boass dat im run yuh and Paul offa de forum.

Welcome from me.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X