• Show
Clear All

• I owe you a cold beer OJ.....

deBoer must be fired.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL
    deBoer must be fired.
    Why? Martinez should have scored the penalty.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

For once it is not Frank's fault.
      Martinez missed that penalty and Atlanta thinking it was going to be a easy night. No way that second goal should have scored. He had 2 guys there and none of them step up so the player couldn't shoot.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I know.

I still want him gone. Cant tek a bone in im.

HL

Comment

Direct your anger at who is truly responsible to last night - Martinez took that weak penalty, not de Boer, and Escobar, Gressel, Pirez & Pity were the ones that stood by & watch DeLeon turn, line up the shot & score the winning goal, not de Boer.......Be very careful what you ask for, because by any standard de Boer had a very good season, BUT I'm sure the USMNT fans, including me, wouldn't think twice about trading you Berhalter for de Boer.

Comment

How many MLS coaches have accomplished more than de Boer, this season???
            1. U.S. Open Cup (Champions)
            2. Campeones Cup (Champions - defeating Liga MX powerhouse, Club America)
            3. Qualified AUFC for the 2020 CONCACAF Champions League
            4. Reached the MLS Eastern Conference Finals

Comment

He had a ready made team. I am not that impressed with him. Let us see the changes he makes.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why you want send your crosses down here??? -

Comment

Many head coaches have inherited "ready-made" teams & completely f@$k it up. Also, others have taken over teams loaded with talent and failed - Regardless if the team is "ready-made" or loaded with talent, a head coach who is a teacher & leader is needed to be successful & win.

Comment

he nearly screw it up until he started to listen. Let us see the players he bring in. He seems to be going Europeans, We still need a mix.

Comment

ATLUTD is teaching deBoer how to coach football.

He started out by screwing up the established system.

He did not come to ATLUTD with any coaching pedigree. The players started to rebel, and he relented.

Don't like the European approach on this side of the earth. The S. American approach is more exciting and effective

HL

Comment

And??? He didn't screw it up, and you AUFC supporters need to stop pretending that the 2019 team is jut as good as the 2018 team. AUFC lost their MVP, and his big contribution, which Pity couldn't make up (offensively & defensively), and Josef Martinez numbers declined, as a result.......AUFC fans are about to get a reality check, because you already have your DP slots filled (Josef, Pity & Barco), and you haven't resigned Gressel, who's looking for a DP contract, so pray that your management can do some financial maneuvering & MLS adds another DP slot to MLS rosters.
                        Last edited by USAF; November 1, 2019, 08:29 PM.

Comment

You AUFC supporters need to stop pretending that the 2019 team is jut as good as the 2018 team. AUFC lost their MVP, and his big contribution, which Pity couldn't make up (offensively & defensively), and Josef Martinez numbers declined, as a result.......AUFC fans are about to get a reality check, because you already have your DP slots filled (Josef, Pity & Barco), and you haven't resigned Gressel, who's looking for a DP contract, so pray that your management can do some financial maneuvering & MLS adds another DP slot to MLS rosters.

Comment

I agree Gressel was missed. Martinez just didn't start off as good but he scored a pretty decent amount of goals. The difference is Frank was suppose to be a defensive coach and he was holding back the office playing his defensive game and our team was just not a defensive one. He later realized that and allow the game to flow. Well let how see how Frank can work his magic.

Comment

Working...
                            X