RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ford disinfects its vehicles with virus-killing heat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford disinfects its vehicles with virus-killing heat...

ACHTUNG DUMMIES...HEAT MATTERS. But no doubt the Dummies in their stupidity will think "But dat nuh seh...JA temperatures neva get dat high.

Ford made its police SUV heat itself up to more than 133 degrees to kill the coronavirus

After consulting with law enforcement and first-responders, Ford has added a feature to its 2013-19 model-year Police Interceptor Utilities that can drastically increase the interior temperature to kill off the novel coronavirus.

Ford, along with the rest of the US auto industry, has also been focused on devising ways to help fight the coronavirus pandemic.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

133 degree will kill anything, It will kill you too.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass you can either admit that you've been misled by the Criminal Advocate Dummy AKA Bricktop...or be xposed as your own Certified Dummy on this issue.

Be advised that ...You won't be allowed any wiggle room on the issue. You'll be called out on it in very strong terms. You've been warned.

It's your choice...but if you take the wrong pill and consequently get hammered... I won't countenance any bawling for mercy as I don't suffer willful Dummies easily and so don't keep up any long argument wid dat sort. Dem juss get bun out.

You appear to be an ok guy...if somewhat confused/illogical in your thinking... so kindly do the right thing
      Last edited by Don1; May 28, 2020, 07:33 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

the fact is you have no argument, if 133 degree is you argument.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ok Sass...You just reaffirmed that you're a Certified Dummy. That's what you choose to be so that's how you'll be treated

It's is only Dummies like you Economics Lecturers who find it difficult to extrapolate simple data... and are unaware of the impacts

Carry on in Hopeless Dumminess
          Last edited by Don1; May 28, 2020, 08:04 PM.

Comment

you nuh need sample datat to know that 139 degree will kill anything in direct contact for a period of time, they only question is how long it take to kill it.

Comment

Sass please leave this be. It’s way beyond your level of comprehension unfortunately 😎

Comment

Sometimes it takes common sense.

Comment

Weather Matters...whether you understand it or not

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Sometimes it takes common sense.
                  Indeed. Now explain the "common sense" process and outcome you apply in the case of Ford's use of relatively moderate heat to kill Covid-19 very rapidly...within 15 minutes?

For example do you believe lower levels of heat would retard or kill the virus...likely over longer application periods than Ford's 15 minutes??

Do you know how to think in 3D as opposed to the one-dimensional process you apparently have???

On another note influenza is also a Coronavirus. Widespread influenza outbreaks occur annually in cold zones of the world, killing a few millon/year. 100s of millions race to get flu shots in the annual "Flu Season".

Do you see this phenomenon in hot zones like the Caribbean?? Why do you believe it's not a feature there? Ae those places immune or special somehow?

In other words...do you have the "common sense" that you yap about????

Display it please

Comment

There is no evidence of what you are saying. Just look at the cases Domincan republic Whie it maybe possible that higher climate may play a role, there is a lot of evidence to prove it doesn't. Dominican Republic is a few miles away from Jamaica and its cases are above 16000 with 485 deaths. How do you explain that? UP to a week ago Haiti had about 400 cases and then now 1400 and that is in May when it is hotter. Look at hot places like Saudi Arabia etc that are hot and will see they have a lot of cases.

There is no data to prove your theory. Most Caribbean Islands are lock down and don't have a lot of travellers between. Look they had a funeral in Annotto Bay where 100 people went and in no time 13 people had it. Look at the Call center and how quickly the infection spread to 200 hundred people.

Comment

Sass you are illogical... AKA a Dummy. This convoluted rubbish is what you offer as “reasoning”?? Cherry-picking country cases you believe help your pathetic arguments?

I have no time to debate Dummy arguments.. they will be circular i.e. useless

Begone...please

Comment

https://news.miami.edu/stories/2020/...-covid-19.html

That is exactly what you are doing. Look at the Worldwide charts and countries having summer, countries who are warm are feeling it just as much as others. If the experts can't be sure about this I have no idea how you get to your "facts".

the chart speaks for itself
                        https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Comment

Sass ...once you start on a Dummy course I'm not looking at anything you present.

There's an overwhelming likelihood that it's similar to your previous rubbish and I won't waste my time sifting through garbage.

You are not able to construct logical arguments. Or if you do have the ability you're reluctant to display it

Comment

ah ah. only thing I presented is the real numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              ah ah. only thing I presented is the real numbers.

Comment

Working...
                              X