Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxi Priest, Jacob “Killer” Miller and Heavy D were cousins

The Priest from Ballard's Valley

It was not until his teens when he considered a career as a professional singer that Maxi Priest found out that Miller was Uncle Sydney's son. Miller, who was born in Manchester in 1952, took his mother's surname.

Priest is also related to roots singers Fred Locks and Paul Elliott; and rapper Heavy D, whose mother (“Miss Etta”) is also a Ballard's Valley native and his (Priest's) mother's cousin.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/enter...7?profile=1116
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I had heard about the relationship to the Killer Miller and even thought I saw a resemblance.

I am surprised though that they are not from Clarendon …. like Toots e.g.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I heard about it as they had another cousin who was trying in the biz but he never made it. When Mazi came out it was always said Jacob was his cousin but never explained.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It must be the DNA, they are all reputable in the music-industry.

Comment

Working...
        X