• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agent Magnificent from 30 yards

..vs Mexico first night...

https://www.facebook.com/bobby.austi...6797263327354/
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Both you and Jeckle took advantage of the fact that I'm very busy. It's okay because I'm here to remove the little crutch that you two lean on. As far as 96 didn't Ja beat Mexico 1-0 to qualify for the Hex (then went on to qualify for 98 WC). Would you say rec. ball is the way to go? If yes then why did Prof.Simoes had to invite Paul Hall, Deon Burton and Fitzroy Simpson to the team? These guys really made a difference to cause Ja's historic qualification.

At present the JA U20 is in the same position (as boyz 96) poor technique (passing, shooting etc.) not quick in making decisions, think with the ball at their feet. The reason why they had the goals against Mexico is because of athleticism that's all. Matter of fact I like the number 9 from the 20 mins that I watched. I liked when he raced away past the Mexican defense only to be humbled by poor shooting technique (that should have been a goal). The number 9 needs work and I hope Tappa takes him. It would be nice to see the 9 in front of Peter Lee (more on him in another thread). The U20 ball cannot transit to top flight ball in Europe.

Now that the crutch is away you guys can now knock head together and come with something new.

Comment

Clearly you have a comprehension problem. The basis of my argument was about Ja's high school ball transitioning to top flight ball in Europe. Did Sterling play high school football in Ja? Is college and high school the same? I have very little time to waste at present so walk with a dictionary whilst reading my post.

What you don't realize is the subtle change in EPL. The EPL is now the top league in Europe (with six teams deep). The wind fall is that the English team is improving. Now with the influx of Brasilian and other S.American players, do you think the English FA will be receptive to high school ball from Ja?

Please see my post to D1 so that you guys can come up with a new "crutch" to lean on.

Comment

Idiot ! Is the basis of your argument about H.S football in Jamaica or recreational football in general ?

If it is to exclude the latter ,then your argument lacks context in that you are using it to generalize to come to a conclusion by excluding other international recreational programs that have born fruit.(Its a false positive)

E.g I gave you the US college feeder system to MLS clubs , I also gave you the British system which recruited Sterling from H.S as a teenager.

The context should come with some truth that development doesn't not limit itself to a environment or stops at an age limit,its continuous ,and all stages of environment and age ,play a role in it .

Again idiot , the English FA was receptive to H.S footballers in the past ,Bibi and Fuller came out of high school,the context of their development was prep - primary to high school ,national program to England, Same with J.J.

Do you think they were developed in England ? The route to England was aided by one factor , we had a national program,that qualified players to Europe through a ranking system,we even had a player recruited to PSG, Keith Kelly I believe !

Its time you stop this madness and speak truth to power, why don't you refer to the US college system which has taken our footballers , and continued with their development through college to the MLS ?

Are you saying England the EPL is the only place that can produce professional players , again I gave you Sterling that went through a similar route as our locals by being recruited from a british school system .

Sterling:

She mentioned a few times that her brother was a really good player,” said Lawrence. “I asked her to bring him in when we had a training session for the Year sevens and eights.

Sterling was soon selected to represent his borough at the London Youth Games in 2009 and captained Brent to the gold medal in the boys’ football tournament.

By then, he was also on the books at QPR, regularly ripping the heart out of defences at Under-18 level and broke into the reserve team before his 15th birthday.

(((He would have been at least 14 when he was recruited a QPR, was he sitting on his butt at that age, or being developed through a H.S/Community system,just like in JA ? )))

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/news/r...hool-1-3635669

A comprehension problem more like a problem with the truth in your case . You leave out all this historical context to come to an irrational conclusion.Its not the ideal system but it has born fruit in the past
          Last edited by Sir X; November 11, 2018, 07:58 AM.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You return with your dummy argumentation...

As I posted before:

If JA wants (a system enabling) its young players to go pro - then JA should have professionals develop the talent from 6 y.o. - not depend on school ball for teenagers run over 3 months of the year

The lesson for you today is that there is a legitimate place for recreational school football and another for pro football development. Since JA hasn't instituted a credible pro development structure - it DEFAULTS to school ball for that
            If you can't understand that simple construct there's no hope for you.

Dismissed
            Last edited by Don1; November 11, 2018, 01:45 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

You left out that recreational football is a recruiting resource for professional football.E.g U S colleges,Jamaican H.S and British H.S.

Di bredda is an idiot.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                You left out that recreational football is a recruiting resource for professional football.E.g U S colleges,Jamaican H.S and British H.S.

Di bredda is an idiot.
                Well the fact is HS ball (and HS sport generally) is neither designed nor resourced to serve pro development needs. It's designed to build school life i.e. vibes for kids
                I guess it works for track - which is an individual sport - not a team/collective effort like football which needs huge & constant collaboration and many moving parts

The fact that a few can succeed in reaching pro football ranks from a HS base (along with their JA semi-pro clubs) is an aberration - i.e. not a typical nor programmed result of school ball. Those few are outliers who only make a case for the potential of our kids - nothing else

Depending on aberration to build pro football or a national squad is foolish - and gives room for dummies to blame school ball for Jamaica's woes.

What's needed is a development system from 6 y.o. up... period. That JA doesn't have such a system is primarily the fault of the JFF and its club affiliates.

Dummies who lack logic blame school ball
                Last edited by Don1; November 11, 2018, 06:12 PM.

Comment

I cant argue with that fact , but woe onto others that argue professional sports dont recruit from them or that recreational sports isnt a resource for development, we see it all over the world from american basketball,american football,track and field to of course football as we know it.

Our cultural paradigm and other third world nations more so , we have kids who leave high school to play RSPL.Some would argue RSPL is a semi profesional league,but hey it is recruiting from a recreational league in high school football.

Development doesnt have a set route in sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                    Well the fact is HS ball (and HS sport generally) is neither designed nor resourced to serve pro development needs. It's designed to build school life i.e. vibes for kids
                    I guess it works for track - which is an individual sport - not a team/collective effort like football which needs huge & constant collaboration and many moving parts

The fact that a few can succeed in reaching pro football ranks from a HS base (along with their JA semi-pro clubs) is an aberration - i.e. not a typical nor programmed result of school ball. Those few are outliers who only make a case for the potential of our kids - nothing else

Depending on aberration to build pro football or a national squad is foolish - and gives room for dummies to blame school ball for Jamaica's woes.

What's needed is a development system from 6 y.o. up... period. That JA doesn't have such a system is primarily the fault of the JFF and its club affiliates.

Dummies who lack logic blame school ball
                    Jawge just refuse to let go. I’m sitting this one out because you’re more articulate in expressing my exact points. Good to see you back.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Oh yeah? So you finally used Google to bring you up to speed on what is recreational football (hence it doesn't fit your narrative). I can detect the subtle changes in your argument. You wont weasel your way out of this one.

Let me follow your "logic" on this. Okay recreational football is by no means good for top flight ball in Europe; but lo there is no structured academy. What is there at present is high school ball to fill the void. This void (of having no academy or means of preparing for pro ball) is created and maintained by none other than the JFF. The casual observer would cheer saying yeah but I say nay If it's the JFF's job to create academies all over the island, explain Mt.Pleasant? Is Mt. Pleasant a part of the JFF?

Your move.
                      Last edited by Jawge; November 12, 2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

The crutch is gone hence you are left grasping at straws. Let's address Bibi first. Is it the same Bibi Gardner who Prof. Simoes brought in the Rboyz? The said Bibi that the Prof. took on several camps in BRASIL? To the point where Romario said Ja was a "little" team and he didn't have the time for "little" teams. Why did Romario make that statement? Ja could only win against div.2 teams in Brasil but lost to the D1 teams. The Prof then took Rboyz globe trotting (playing all over the world) everyone then saw marked improvement the boyz. Despite all these games of preparation near the 98 WC Rboy played Macedonia (which people said was similar to Croatia) and Rboy went down 2 nil in the first half. This prompted Prof. Simoes to call more UB40s, sorry just had to throw the facts out there. The point is; Bibi got more than what any top flight academy could offer in terms of preparation to top flight ball.

Let's talk about Fuller. Oh wait. Question: Did Fuller go from Ja directly to the EPL? Your move.
                        Last edited by Jawge; November 12, 2018, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Not even you understand yuhself.

Comment

Yeah...

#1 Move - Confirming that you're a dummy

#2 Move - I don't wish to waste more time in the expectation that a dummy can respond intelligently to logic

Dismissed

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              Jawge just refuse to let go. I’m sitting this one out because you’re more articulate in expressing my exact points. Good to see you back.
                              Ok boss

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a81DNy7V2tQ

Comment

Working...
                                X