Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp : X is indispensable

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/1...ol-2-0-fulham/

Klopp aguh turn him into the next Salah, that said we need another attacking midfielder buy Jan and Lallana needs to be sold this summer.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

How come you leave out the part where Klopp seh "X is an eedyat"? You rememba...di part where him seh dat buying VVD and Alisson was a tribute to "more with less"? KMT. My side betta come betta than the tripe dem play this weekend. Time to step it up. Fabinho played okay, but still not up to par...Salah, Firmino and Mané need to eat some yam and banana and strengthen up themself. The back 4 and the keeper keeping us going...the rest of them looking like dem need some nutrament.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

1st off why yuh ave a Rafa logo ? ....2nd I agree with all you stated except the eedyat part, I am more inclined to believe Klopp.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        1st off why yuh ave a Rafa logo ? ....2nd I agree with all you stated except the eedyat part, I am more inclined to believe Klopp.
        The betta question is: How come you don't have a City logo? Rafa a fi mi bwoy. Unlike you, I respect those that have given my club honest successful service and/or treated us with respect. More than I can say for you... and El Hadji Diouf! To be clear, not all have the mettle to get posted as my logo. Rafa does.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Doesnt add up, if Rafa is your boy why would you agree with his sacking to be replaced by Hodgson, is he your boy too ?

City served its purpose, its a good place when the 5th columnist run riot over your club.

The logo is more a ploy , yuh a seek favor from newcastle fans , fi frigg dem up too, is Hodgson looking di wuk.

Comment

Working...
          X